We are currently seeking a Senior Consultant (m/f/d) Offshore Wind primarily for the location in Copenhagen, but also applications for other cities in which our offices are located are welcome. If you are motivated to work in an international environment at one of the leading renewable energy consulting firms then we look forward to receiving your application!
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
World leader in offshore wind
Ramboll is a world leader in offshore wind with a unique value proposition. More than 50% of the world’s offshore wind turbines rise from foundations designed by Ramboll. Since 2007 we have been involved in floating offshore wind and today have a dedicated team of experts supporting Clients globally. With our international, multidisciplinary and wind energy specific competencies, we are a true full-range service provider for offshore wind energy projects in all project phases. Ramboll supports clients globally to identify, evaluate and quantify both risks and opportunities, allowing them to make well educated, strategic decisions based on practical offshore wind project development, financing and execution experience, combined with robust engineering know-how. Ramboll Offshore Wind is present in offices in Copenhagen, Esbjerg, London, Aarhus and Hamburg and currently employs more than 250 highly-qualified experts.
- Varied and challenging tasks with a high level of autonomy and empowerment
- An international working environment with flat hierarchies and a motivated team
- A transparent corporate culture shaped by Scandinavian values
- The opportunity to bring in your individual skills and to help shape innovation
- Versatile development opportunities in a dynamic and growing company
- Being part of a growing team and contributing to a novel technology with offshore wind
As part of a multidisciplinary project team, you will take on tasks such as:
- Working on offshore wind farms globally, delivering different services along the entire project lifecycle
- Managing complex, multidisciplinary project teams and communicating with clients in offshore wind projects
- Managing diverse technical and commercial advisory services, ranging from owners engineering and development support to technical due diligence and strategic advisory
- Developing practical solutions to multifaceted problems
- Apply offshore wind experience to the ongoing commercialization of floating offshore wind
- Support our Clients to successfully deliver offshore wind projects globally.
- A minimum of 7-10 years of working experience in consulting or project management in a professional environment related to offshore wind energy;
- Minimum 5 years working experience in project development
- Profound industry knowledge and a thorough understanding of offshore wind project development, design and engineering, project economics, interfaces, risks and commercial aspects
- Basic technical expertise in all core areas of an offshore wind farm, specialization / subject matter expertise of benefit
- Experience in negotiating complex construction contracts would be beneficial
- Proven track record, industry reputation and network
Welcome to our Energy division
Ramboll is at the forefront of addressing the green transition and offers a holistic approach to energy that supports the sector on the journey towards more sustainable solutions. With 1,800 experts in 14 countries, covering the full spectrum of technologies and all parts of the value chain from production and transmission to distribution, we plan, design and implement energy solutions all over the world.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.