Responsible for day-to day follow-up of key Subsea & Pipelines contracts(s) and/or purchase order(s) with respect to HSEQ, cost and schedule performance within the engineering, manufacturing, onshore fabrication, subsea construction and RFO disciplines.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
In accordance with delegated authority, manage, follow-up and coordinate the design and engineering work, material or equipment manufacturing, onshore prefabrication, subsea construction and RFO.
- Ensure Company technical, CPI vendor information and functional requirements are inherent within Contactor’s design
- Review design documentation and manufacturing, fabrication, and installation procedures etc.
- Advise manager or project manager and project teams on design, engineering, materials, manufacturing, fabrication, and installation issues, so that sound technical/commercial decisions are made.
- Assist with contingency, emergency and bridging procedures related to marine operations.
- Monitor subsea & pipelines construction contractors’ activities in respect to mobilization and operation of vessels and equipment to ensure Company HSEQ and contractual requirements are fulfilled.
- In accordance with established interface management procedures, ensure timely and technically sound interfacing with other relevant project groups and COPSAS technical responsible personnel (TAG) etc.
- Respond to interface and technical queries from Contractor
- Provide technical advice into evaluation and resolution of variation orders
- In accordance with delegated authority manage, follow-up and coordinate contractual, commercial and schedule matters.
- Coordinate as required or participate in project risk assessments, risk management activities and monthly risk register reviews and updates.
- Prepare (input to) as applicable project progress reports, management, and partner presentations etc.
- Participate in the developing controlling documents for projects such as management, HSEQ, contract and procurement strategies, HSEQ Plans, Project Execution Plans, Decision Support Packages, Risk Management Plans etc.
- Participate in reviewing and updating cost estimates and schedules for the various project phases.
- Participate in preparation of requests for quotation for subsea & pipeline contracts and purchase orders.
- Participate in bid evaluations and clarifications and in developing bid recommendations
Authorities. Expenditure authority as defined within the limits of the COPNO ALM Authorities
- M.Sc. within subsea engineering & construction.
- Less formal education may be compensated with documented relevant experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with subsea engineering, construction, and remote operations.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills in English and Norwegian Language.
- Strong commercial skills and business driver understanding to manage and direct the execution of engineering works and interfaces between contractors.
- Good interpersonal, networking, and relationship-building skills, both internally to the project and with contractors.
- Strong commitment to the implementation of Company’s health, safety, environmental and quality philosophies.
- Experience and ability to work in multi-disciplined teams and interfacing with internal organizations and external Contractor organizations.
Duration: Soonest - 01.11.2023
ConocoPhillips Norge AS
09 nov 2021