As a Project Engineer you will work within our Engineering Department in our office in Fredericia, Denmark.
The Engineering Department is, among many tasks, responsible for adapting our installation vessels to suit the various installation projects.
You will be responsible for engineering project preparation of our vessels from concept to final layout and perform engineering activities and come up with technical solutions related to our offshore installation activities. The Engineering team supports the Projects- as well as the Tender-Departments.
Every new wind turbine installation project requires a new configuration of the ship's deck, and your theoretical and practical (ship) experience is needed to ensure that ideas can be translated into practice. It is therefore also a big plus if you have knowledge of conversion work in relation to ships and cranes.
Are you the expert we are looking for? Apply via our online application form no later than 17 September 2021.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Department Manager, Keld Rasmussen on +45 5213 9421.
- BSc / MSc in Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or similar
- Relevant working experience for the role, e.g. experience in offshore wind turbine business, oil & gas industry or shipyards is an advantage
- Knowledge of cranes and lifting
- Knowledge of relevant standards
- Good communicator and fluent in English (speaking, writing and reading)
- Communicative in Danish is a big plus
- Structured and an eye for details
- Keeping plans and deadlines
- Flexible on working hours when needed
- Good experience with MS Office and AutoCAD / Inventor / Vault
- Passion about vessels, large equipment, marine environment, and large projects
What we offer