European Energy is an international company in exponential growth. We cover all phases of on- and offshore wind and photovoltaic (PV) solar projects from greenfield development to construction, operation, and divestment of assets, as well as Power-to-X. Our company of 400+ employees has since 2004 installed more than 2 GW of renewable energy and have a pipeline of 40+ GW. We operate globally and employ 30 different nationalities at our HQ in Copenhagen and our offices in Sweden, the UK, Germany, Italy, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Spain. Our goal is to be the most creative enabler in the green transition.
Welcome to the European Energy Offshore team
You will be part of our Offshore team, where we develop existing projects as well as potential projects in new markets within offshore wind globally. You will play an important role in the initiating phase of our projects and to make ideas come real.
You will be involved in all parts of the project development and, via close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, get valuable insight in all aspects of offshore wind projects. Are you ready to try yourself out and bring your knowledge into play in new ways, then this might be the ideal next move for you.
As our new Project Developer, you will coordinate and contribute to assessing feasibility and commercial potential of projects and mature the projects in close collaboration with external partners and authorities as well as internal stakeholders and consultants. You will identify and evaluate potential partners, advisors and subcontractors in local markets. Based on our matrix organization, all projects involve close coordination with financial, legal and technical colleagues.
- Further development of our existing project portfolio
- Manage commercial and technical processes in renewable projects and developing new opportunities
- Coordinate and assess feasibility of new offshore wind and offshore PV projects
- Stakeholder management of intern and external stakeholders
- You have completed a bachelor or master at university level or an equivalent institution within engineering, economics, etc.
- You have 5-10 years of experience from a similar role
- You have experience with the offshore wind energy industry
- You have developed large infrastructure projects
- You have full professional proficiency in English and Danish
- You have solid stakeholder management skills and a natural interest to build relations on all levels
Further, we are excited to benefit from your solid problem solving skills, creative and critical thinking as well as your motivation to complete projects effectively and going the extra mile together with your team. You thrive with unforeseen events, shifts in priorities, and an environment with a variation of interesting tasks – whereof you manage to create much of it by yourself.
We offer an opportunity to take on a broad role with great responsibility in the renewable energy industry. As part of an international and fast-growing company with engaged colleagues from various countries, and with different professional backgrounds, you will work and benefit from a diverse working environment as well as a flat company hierarchy. Join European Energy to play your part in enabling the green transition.
Location: HQ Søborg, Denmark
Reporting to: Andreas Karhula Lauridsen, Head of Offshore Wind
Apply for the position: Please submit your application including a CV and motivational letter in English using the “Apply”-button to the right. We will conduct interviews on a continuous basis.