Imagine a future where you provide high-quality administrative support to ensure the excellent performance of offshore wind projects
Join us in this role where you’ll be a focal point for a group of project managers and coworkers working together on achieving the goals on our wind projects. As the go-to person on administrative tools and processes, you’ll play an important role when it comes to maintaining a great working environment for the team.
Welcome to Project & Site Support
You’ll be part of Project & Site Support where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver high quality project coordination and support and thereby free up time for the core Project Management team. With a proactive and structured approach, tools and processes, efficient communication, and high team spirit you’ll contribute to a smooth execution of global projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing yearly planning of core project management meetings
- handling internal project communication and setting up internal communication platforms
- ensuring updates of important documents with tight deadlines
- preparing documents, presentations, and reports
- managing event planning and coordination
- maintaining and developing IT tools and processes in both the project and in the department.
To succeed in the role, you:
- enjoy the supportive role being outgoing and take initiative to get the tasks done and thereby add value to your own and your colleagues’ deliverables
- can work independently having a service-minded, proactive, and positive approach to your work
- have experience in working with projects in a matrix organisation
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment, and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 23 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Betty Marie Haastrup, Team Lead, on +4599555974 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that this is a fixed-term position with a duration time of 15 months.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
Application deadline: 23 April 2021
Working hours: Full-time
Employment type: Fixed term contract
Betty Marie Haastrup
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
- Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday entitled by the Danish Holiday Act. In addition to the five weeks of holiday, you’ll also receive a total of 10 paid days off for holiday purposes and fixed holidays per holiday year. For new employees, the allocation of paid holidays is made on a pro rata basis, depending on the date of employment.