Techconsult AS is a Norwegian-owned consulting company that for more than 20 years has provided consulting and recruitment services to clients in technical disciplines, project management and project administration. The company was founded in 1999, and has offices in Bergen, Oslo, Stavanger and Molde. Techconsult AS operates nationally and internationally in the segments Oil & Gas, Construction / Infrastructure, Energy & Environment and Data / IT for private and public sector. The company aims to be an important part of our customers value chain by offering qualitative services and solutions in a modern, focused and well-founded concept.
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For one of our customer we are now looking for a Project Control Offshore Wind, Surf, Marine candidate.
- Project Control is responsible for the project control issues at contract level in projects and reports to the Project Control Manager
- The Project Control resource shall be proactive and ensure efficiency and compliance with the management system and best practices
- Secure that the project has sufficient project control systems and procedures that ensure consistent cost, planning and risk control of the contract
- The Project Control resource collaborates within the project control team and across all disciplines and with management
- Holistic understanding of the scope, context and risk, contract, overall project and internal and external interfaces and stakeholders
- Participate in networks and competence development Tasks and deliveries
- Participate in preparation of contract appendixes B, C and D for ITT’s
- Participate in evaluation of contracts
- Secure experience transfer
- Ensure relevant benchmarking
- Prepare and communicate basis for decisions
- Timely contract follow-up of cost, planning, progress, risk
- Ensure correct contract administration and invoice handling
- Support baseline and budget updates
- Support change handling
- Support weight and cost estimating
- Attend relevant meetings and secure timely forecasting, analysis, and reporting
- Contribute in verifications, audits and follow up
- Commercial mind-set, proactive, analytical and solution oriented
- Organized, structured and hands-on
- Knowledge of SAP and PIMS
- Min 10 years relevant experience from project control tasks
- Preferred experience with establishing and follow up of contracts
Candidate must be located within Europe.
Commuters not accepted.
The application deadline for this position is 14.09.21, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
As an employee at Techconsult, we can offer you the following:
- Competitive salary
- Professional development and flexibility by working in projects with the major companies within oil, gas and land based industry
- A close follow-up of each employee
- Insurance benefits
- Social activities
- Physical development and training support
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Veslemøy Koppang, by email: email@example.com
Web form http://techconsult.no/stillinger/sok-pa-stillinger?jobcode=22187
Name Veslemøy Koppang
Phone + 47 406 48 686