Bilfinger Salamis Danmark supports customers in the oil, gas, and renewables industries. The company has extensive experience in supplying multi-disciplined teams on offshore and onshore assets, covering all lifecycle phases from planning and design through to development and construction as well as commissioning, maintenance, modification and decommissioning.
Bilfinger Salamis Danmark is a part of leading international industrial services provider Bilfinger. The Bilfinger group enhances the efficiency of assets, ensures a high level of availability and reduces maintenance costs. The portfolio covers the entire value chain from consulting, engineering, manufacturing, assembly, maintenance, plant expansion as well as turnarounds and also includes environmental technologies and digital applications.
With its 37,000 employees, Bilfinger upholds the highest standards of safety and quality and generates an annual output of about €4 billion.
The Project Assistant is responsible for supporting the Project Team in the planning and organisation of NDT activities associated with offshore Inspection workscopes.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES PROJECT SUPPORT
- Conducting pre-mobilisations briefs where required
- Population of pre-qualification checklist forms
- Plant and Equipment management tasks
- Checking daily report for accuracies
- Assisting project team with client queries, requests, AMOS actions and audit actions.
- Responsible for filing inspection reports
- Holiday cover support
- Conducting eye tests where required
- Time writing of offshore hours in SAP
- Effective communication with project / site based personnel on assigned contracts
- Issue fortnightly competency look ahead matrix’s to offshore supervision
- Complete QC reviews as required.
- Any other reasonable tasks as directed by management
- Understand and participate in workscope planning
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Industry knowledge within Oil and Gas, preferably within Inspection.
- The position holder must have a working knowledge of Danish, European and International Standards relative to Safety. Environment & quality, desirable.
- Problem solver
- Minimum Higher Education or equivalent
- Self-starter and team player
- Relationship builder
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadline
- Communication skills
- Computer literate
- Highly personable
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Confident – able to act decisively and autonomously to deliver as required
- Responsible – willing to accept responsibility for delivery on assigned contracts
- Experience of project support in the Oil and Gas Industry is an advantage.
- Have Oil and petrochemical industry related experience, desirable.
- Conventional NDT qualifications an advantage
- In addition, the position holder must have the potential to advance/progress to a higher level of management, desirable.
- SAP Experience, desirable.