A safer, low-carbon shipping industry is underpinned by data sharing. We at Wärtsilä Voyage are creating the digital infrastructure needed to enable high-performing maritime logistics. Through our world-leading Smart Marine portfolio, we support our customers in their efforts to ensure secure, highly energy-efficient and cost-effective marine operations.
Wärtsilä is on a mission to enable sustainable societies with smart technology. As we change course towards a cleaner, smarter maritime future, we’re looking for top talent to join our team. Are you ready to join the Voyage?
We are now looking for a temporary resource to join us as Product Order Coordinator during the summer holidays. This is a temporary contract and will be offered for full time during three months.
This role is located in Askim, Gothenburg.
What you will be doing
Together with the coordination team, you will be responsible for coordinating and plan orders for Wärtsilä Voyage.
Order coordinators are responsible for coordinating and processing orders on behalf of the Voyage business.
As a Product Order Coordinator you will togheter with the coordination team be responsible for gathering order information, planning and sending orders to customers in a timely manner,
as well as reviewing and processing orders from sales department.
You work will also focus on these responsibilities:
- Everyday responsibility for the order approval to the sales process
- Plan and schedule ´SHS sales order delivery plan` for orders sent for approval and when changes occur.
- Weekly follow up on `delivered not invoices and `delayed orders´.
- Follow-up and report the status of the work order to customer or relevant internal stakeholders.
To be successful in this role we expect you to be:
- Student or Junior professional
- Fluent in Swedish and English both verbally and written
- Good computer skills
- We put great emphasis on you being well structured and thorough in your way of working.
- You enjoy communication and collaboration with others and since you will be working with different projects in parallel, we also expect you to be flexible and open minded to changes in your day-to-day business.
Contacts & Next steps
We look forward to your application.
Any questions concerning this role, please contact Anna Zotevska, Order Coordinator Team Lead
Last application date: 06/06/2021
This is Wärtsilä
Wärtsilä Voyage transforms how vessels perform their voyage by leveraging the latest digital technologies to deliver a step-change in safety, efficiency, reliability, and emissions. We are committed to creating a Smart Marine Ecosystem, whereby every vessel can connect to digital services that make voyaging safer and greener. With the broadest Smart Marine portfolio in the market, we are well positioned to lead the industry towards becoming digitally connected across the entire value chain and to be the first partner of choice when leveraging the latest digital technologies. www.wartsila.com/marine/voyage
Wärtsilä is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2020, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 4.6 billion with approximately 18,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 70 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Find out more at www.wartsila.com