OUR OFFER TO YOU
We offer a unique opportunity to be part of a market leading, innovative and global company focused on green technologies for commercial vessels. In an open and inspiring environment your contribution can make a difference. Our client provide great potential for personal and professional development. Attracting the best candidates is a key focus for them in order to continue to develop and grow the company.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work in projects and being responsible for the procurement- and sourcing activities, negotiations and strategically selecting suppliers. Cooperate closely with project managers, engineers, and other internal disciplines and be responsible for contracts within one or more product segment(s).
- Develop and maintain deep relationships with international long-term key suppliers. Control and follow up quality at the suppliers manufacturing sites during production through our quality engineers.
- Develop various pricing and negotiation methods including confidentiality agreements, consulting agreements, master services agreements, statements of work, change orders, and data privacy and information security agreements.
- Contribute to the development of policies, processes and SOPs that standardize and streamline the internal contracting process, including developing and updating contract templates and standard provisions.
Our client has a modern office located in Gothenburg with good connections to public transportation. They operate internationally, and the role can also include some business travel to suppliers/manufacturers and shipyards in Asia and Europe. We will start our selection process immediately and please make sure to submit your CV in English.
The assignment will start as soon as possible and is estimated for long term. Initially you will be employed by TNG and for the right candidate the client wants to offer you a permanent position in the future. As an employed consultant by TNG, of course you are covered by collective agreements, insurance, and wellness grants..
WHO ARE YOU?
- Extensive experience drafting, reviewing, analyse and negotiating a wide range of agreements including international EPC contracts using various contract formats.
- Good negotiation skills and understanding of the negotiation process, particularly as it relates to subcontract/vendor management.
- University degree in supply chain, engineering, business administration, or equivalent related field
- Knowledge of general corporate business practices, commercial contracting regulations and principles, and subcontracting/vendor management practices.
- Experience of working with Chinese companies and principles and years within Maritime or Shipping industry is an advantage.
To enjoy working in this position, you prefer a fast-paced international environment where you can use your solution-oriented ability and critical thinking to contribute and develop ways of working. You have a strong ability to take ownership and responsibility to drive your work forward, both independently and in cooperation with others. To be successful in this position we also see that you have strong communication skills, emotional intelligence and have a strong ability to build and maintain relation with different stakeholders.