Imagine a future where you unleash your potential, ensuring quality processes for HV Cables and that our feedback benefit the next generation of projects
Join us in this role where you’ll assist the HV Cables specialist team with quality processes for our offshore wind projects. Specifically, you’ll be involved in the part of the projects concerning our 33-525 kV offshore and onshore cable connections, where following up on lessons learned and non-conformity reporting will be part of your remit. You’ll get a wide range of responsibilities within a rapidly developing and globally expanding industry supporting your life-long technical and personal development.
Welcome to HV Cables
You’ll be part of our HV Cable Specialist department where you, together with your colleagues, will contribute to our portfolio of array and export cable projects. The department is part of all offshore projects within the organisation, and we offer a unique opportunity to work with industry leaders within cable technology, optimisation, simulations, and essentially all aspects of cable quality and design.
You’ll play an important role in:
- capturing lessons learned and non-conformity reports, focusing on process optimisation
- developing and maintaining our quality processes
- creating and maintaining our databases on quality observations
- handling ad-hoc tasks related to your quality task.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are pursuing an engineering degree within process engineering, manufacturing engineering, or similar with approximately 2 years until graduation
- have an independent, proactive, and systematic approach to your everyday tasks
- thrive working in an international environment enabling you to create good relationships with your stakeholders
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Rasmus Aabye Olsen, Manager, on +4561244380 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
2 January 2022, 23:59 CET
Working hours: 15 hours a week
Employment type: Student assistant
Rasmus Aabye Olsen
Change your consent
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
- Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday entitled by the Danish Holiday Act. In addition to the five weeks of holiday, you’ll also receive a total of 10 paid days off for holiday purposes and fixed holidays per holiday year. For new employees, the allocation of paid holidays is made on a pro rata basis, depending on the date of employment.