Join our high caliber team as a Process Engineer.
By using leading-edge technology, KONGSBERG DIGITAL is a provider of next generation software and creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, renewables & utilities and oil & gas.
We are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission to digitalize these industries, and to support our growth we are now searching for a process engineer. The role offers broad responsibility with good career development opportunities to match our growth ambitions.
Do you want to work for a company that creates the technology of tomorrow? Are you a person with great attention to detail, have a passion for your field of work and who are looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
As our new process engineer, you will become an important part of our Maritime Simulations team that provides market leading simulator solutions that are used for mandatory STCW training and advanced integrated crew training for maritime, naval and offshore industries worldwide. The unit is among the largest within dynamic process simulation in the upstream oil and gas industry.
Our main business is to provide dynamic process and flow simulator services and solutions to the oil and gas industry based on the advanced proprietary dynamic process and flow simulators; K-Spice and LedaFlow. A variety of services and solutions ranging from conceptual process studies, engineering verification simulators, control system check-out simulators and operator training simulators to real time production monitoring systems and flow assurance studies are provided. The range of digital applications is steadily increasing to meet the growing demands of the industry - in particular within Digital Twins and Machine Learning Applications.
To succeed in this role, you hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in chemical-, petroleum- or process engineering, engineering cybernetics or similar. You have deep knowledge with process design and engineering of offshore oil & gas facilities. If you also possess skills in dynamic process flow modeling and simulation and a fascination for control systems design and configuration, you should apply for this position!
Typical projects include:
- Plant design and engineering including process and safety controls verification
- Design, engineering, configuration and installation of engineering simulators, operator training simulators and DCS check-out simulators
- Design, engineering, configuration and installation of production management systems and leak detection systems
- Multiphase flow assurance studies
- Support and maintenance of delivered systems
- FEED stage and detailed engineering design studies
- Process optimization and de-bottlenecking
- Design and control system verification
- Machine learning and advanced analytics for production efficiency
Here in KONGSBERG DIGITAL we can offer you a lot, but mostly...
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers.
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company.
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
- Great corporate culture within the Kongsberg Group
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Feel free to contact Stine Fritzon Stordalen (email@example.com) if you have any further questions regarding the position.
If you want to apply for this position please use this link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2486585235/?capColoOverride=true