Do you have strong data analytical skills combined with a strategic and commercial mindset? Do you want to set your mark on an area with significant impact on the overall business? Then you might be our new Pricing Analyst.
MAN PrimeServ is looking for an analytical and data driven pricing analyst with a strong business acumen and a commercially oriented mindset.
What are you going to do?
As our new Pricing Analyst you will play a vital role in optimizing MAN PrimeServ’s pricing across the after sales business. You will apply your data analytical skills in combination with your commercial mindset when preparing price performance analyses, price proposals and pricing strategies. You will develop and optimize the analytical models and tools required to support an efficient handling of an extensive number of components.
You strive to deliver best in class results, independently gather data and conceptualize them into analytical tools and reports.
Furthermore, you will strive for results through taking the lead in pricing related projects and topics. You will collaborate with several business stakeholders throughout the value chain as you will support and challenge them in creating a strategically unified approach to pricing.
To be successful in this role it requires you to apply a fact based and data driven analytical approach, a commercial and strategic mindset and the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders.
Furthermore, you like to communicate in order to understand, deliver and improve the current status.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Perform and present price performance KPIs and analyses e.g. on product and customer level
- Continuously monitor and maintain prices in system
- Monitor cost changes and provide input for potential changes in prices
- Prepare and present price change proposals
- Develop / optimize data-driven pricing models and analytical price performance tools
- Prepare and propose pricing strategies and drive the optimization of pricing processes
- Drive cross-organizational alignment and transparency with stakeholders throughout the value chain such as product management, sourcing, supply chain, sales as well as HQ
- Maintain knowledge and stay informed of relevant industry related developments which may impact pricing
- Perform benchmarking versus market prices
- Lead in pricing related topics and projects
- Participate and support the business analytics activities
- Ad hoc tasks and analyses
Who are you?
We expect that the right candidate has a relevant educational background such as a master degree in finance, business analytics, engineering or similar combined with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience from a similar function. Besides this, we imagine that you:
- Have a strong financial understanding and a strategic and commercial mindset
- Have strong IT and data analytical skills: Advanced level in Excel; experience in data visualization in Power BI (preferably), Tableau or similar; experience in SQL language and relational databases; experience in SAP and programming language (Python, R) is a plus.
- Have the ability to identify and frame improvements in data, strategies and processes
- Have an entrepreneurial and innovative attitude to problem solving
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Have the ability to work cross-functionally throughout the organization to drive analysis-driven change
- Have experience with project management is an advantage
How is your new team and area of business?
You will be joining a diverse team of nine highly skilled and dedicated controllers and analysts in the Financial Planning & Analysis department. We enable a fact-based decision-making through generating financial transparency and data driven insights. We support and challenge the business as we engage and partner-up in close collaboration with them. We have a professional approach, lots of idea generation and sparring, while having a humorous and positive spirit in the team.
Our activities in Denmark focus on the marine segment and has a long history. We hold a market leading position; vessels powered by our engines transport approx. 75% of the world’s seaborne trade. Through the brand MAN PrimeServ we offer a wide range of after sales products, services and solutions to the global maritime industry with the aim of being our customers preferred long-term partner. As our new pricing analyst, you will play a crucial role in optimizing our competitiveness on this truly global market.
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15.000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2.200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer you?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things include:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
Application & contact
Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply for position” and attach CV, an application letter and relevant documents. The application deadline is Sunday November 28, 2021.
We will conduct interviews during the application period, so send your application already today.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Head of Financial Planning & Analysis Mikael Mohlin via e-mail email@example.com or phone +45 23 21 02 80.