A new market unit Floating Production Systems (FPS) is established to drive this strategic development.
We are looking for candidates who would like to be a part of shaping a new future, creative, team players, who thrive in trying out new possibilities.
The unit will be at the forefront of development in the production market, where the focus will be on concepts and deliveries.
We will create a tight and solid team of young bright engineers that want to be part of something bigger. The ambition is to change the industry as NOV did in Drilling.
Main tasks will include:
- Develop and maintain production concepts for NOV
- Develop systems and packages based on NOV products and capabilities and in cooperation with our partners
- Bring concepts to our customers together with our partner
- Participate in FEEDs for projects together with our partners
- Establish clearly defined design criteria
- Approve all technical solutions with relevant authorities and class societies
- Constantly look for new technology to be developed or acquire
- Integrate technology into solutions
- Look for new models that combines technology, solutions, fabrication and supply chain
- Master of Science in Engineering
- 3-5 years experience from a relevant industry like marine, offshore or process industry
- Highly confident in own technical discipline
- Desire to be a part of a new future
- Strong team player
- Ability to think â€œout of the boxâ€�
- Eager to learn
- Have interest to drive development and not afraid to go the extra mile to get the job done
- The candidates should be structured and have analytic skills with the ability to transform a challenge into a solution
- Fluent in English written and spoken