A new market unit Floating Production Systems (FPS) is established to drive this strategic development. We are looking for candidates who would like to be a part of shaping a new future, creative, team players, who thrive in trying out new possibilities. The unit will be at the forefront of development in the production market, where the focus will be on concepts and deliveries. We will create a tight and solid team of young, bright engineers that want to be part of something bigger. The ambition is to change the industry as NOV did in Drilling.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain production concepts for NOV
- Develop systems and packages based on NOV products and capabilities and in cooperation with our partners
- Bring concepts to our customers together with our partner
- Participate in FEEDs for projects together with our partners
- Establish clearly defined design criteria
- Approve all technical solutions with relevant authorities and class societies
- Constantly look for new technology to be developed or acquire
- Integrate technology into solutions
- Look for new models that combine technology, solutions, fabrication, and supply chain
- Master of Science in Engineering (Desirable)
- Proven, significant experience in 3D Modelling Area Layout, Piping Layout Oil & Gas, in Conceptual and FEED phases.
- Proficient user of 3D Model design tools. (E3D /PDMS, Smart Plant, Bentley Microstation Vi8)
- Well experienced in Oil/Gas piping design and detailing (10 Yrâ€™s min)
SKILLS, TRAINING, OR SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE:
- Well familiar with international codes and standards applied by the major clients in O&G for the design of process packages and modules.
- Prepared study and conceptual layouts for a wide range of equipment and systems in the O&G industry.
- Fluent in English written and spoken