Do you thrive in a hectic, flexible project-based Engineering environment? Do you like a variety of projects and work tasks that allow you to follow a project from A to Å? At Archer, no day is the same and our project portfolio gives us several exciting challenges in our day-to-day work.
Our project portfolio is growing, and we need more flexible Engineers in our team to meet the project needs. Do you have a relevant engineering education, and do you have experience as an Engineer within a project-based organization? Why don’t you send in your application to us?
As an Engineer in Archer, you will be given every opportunity to not only use your knowledge but to continue to learn new skills. One of our core values is Performance. With this value, we are looking for people who want to contribute to constant improvements in everything that we do. With short communication lines and support from our managers, we believe we can offer strong career development opportunities
Archer’s Engineering group are committed to diversifying our core business areas and embracing the industries need to work towards greener energy solutions. We are looking to build our future and our Engineers will play a key part in delivering this new strategy.
Click here to read more about our Engineering group
Some of the areas of responsibility for this role include;
- To identify and implement safe, cost effective, fit for purpose, field proven designs,whilst maximising opportunities within design, to improve rig operability and maintainability.
- To provide engineering solutions that demonstrate added value to both Archer Operations and our Client.
- To provide technical interface with all other discipline engineers and Subcontractor and Specialist Engineering Vendors.
- Responsible for checking and/ or approval of discipline design deliverables, calculations, specifications, drawings, packages and technical procedures.
- Preparation and knowledge of work descriptions into mechanical completion and commissioning activities.
- Prepare requisitions for bill of materials required for fabrication and offshore installation.
- On request, participate in MC Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) on Vendor site.
- To conduct offshore surveys and prepare offshore survey reports, as required.
- Batchelor Degree or Technical College with long relevant experience.
- Minimum 4-5 year of experience from Oil and Gas industry
- Valid health certificate
- Offshore certificate
- Effective communication skills at all organizational levels
- Fluent Norwegian and English written and oral skills
- Structured, analytical and proactive work attitude
- High integrity to business compliance
- Be capable of structured and independent working
- Able to take initiative