Imagine a future where you're supporting the Head of Operations Excellence with administration, communication, projects, and planning activities
Join us in this role where you’ll be the Personal Assistant that ensures efficient support to the Head of Operations Excellence and creates a great working environment for the entire team.
Welcome to Operations Excellence
You’ll be part of the Operations Excellence organisation where you, together with your colleagues, will be assisting and working closely with our Head of Operations Excellence. Operations Excellence is a global organisation assisting our company’s offshore wind farms with operational excellence, compliance, and business support.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing administrative assistance, including calendar and travel planning and expense and budget management
- proactively keeping track of deadlines and securing timely information for meetings, priority and reporting processes, and other activities
- providing support and driving the creation of material and presentations on selective projects
- planning and executing department events
- assisting with communication and contact to internal and external stakeholders
- onboarding new joiners and assisting with recurring HR activities.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a professional background in a multitask, dynamic environment with proficiency in Microsoft Office and Power BI, preferably with some prior experience as a personal assistant
- are proactive and solution-oriented with a strong desire to collaborate with others and encourage cross-functional teamwork
- have excellent communication skills and speak and write English fluently
- thrive in a dynamic environment with a large variety of ad hoc tasks, but continuously work in a structured manner with clear prioritisation and attention to detail
- are able to maintain the highest level of internal and external confidentiality at all times.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Helle Sehested, Head of Operations Excellence, on +4599559296 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
Application deadline: 31 August 2021
Working hours: Full-time
Employment type: Permanent
Head of Operations Excellence
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
- Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday entitled by the Danish Holiday Act. In addition to the five weeks of holiday, you’ll also receive a total of 10 paid days off for holiday purposes and fixed holidays per holiday year. For new employees, the allocation of paid holidays is made on a pro rata basis, depending on the date of employment.