Inspired by people, what technology make possible, and exciting growth journey and the green shift?
Then join our high caliber team as a People and Culture Specialist!
We are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission to digitalize the world’s industries. Do you want to work for a company that creates the technology of tomorrow? Are you a person with great attention to details, have a passion for your field of work and who are looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
At Kongsberg Digital we aim to change things for the better. In 5 years we have experienced strong growth by providing next generation software to our customers. By being a creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, energy and utilities we reinvent the way people work, and aim to make a safer and healthier planet for all of us. We are now over 600 people with 32 nationalities as we know that different experiences, mindset and perspectives fuel creativity and innovation.
Our adventure has almost just begun. We are expanding our People & Culture Team and currently looking for a new team member to join us as a People & Culture Specialist. At Kongsberg Digital we enjoy to dream big, start small and scale fast. We navigate to our new reality, by shaping a culture that is fostered on curiosity and lifelong learning, and we believe in trust and what people make possible. Our shared values unites us, and we believe in dedication, collaboration and learning.
As a People and Culture Specialist you will be working closely with the organization and build effective and long-lasting, trusted relationships with key business stakeholders, including senior leadership. work in partnership with peers in HR Operations, Talent and Recruitment, Learning and Development and Employer Branding to provide valuable support, programs, and developmental offerings to employees
You will also:
- develop and deliver the people agenda
- support leaders to create a diverse organization and deliver programs that help to attract, retain and develop diverse talent
- solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines and ensure compliance with all local employment laws
- proactively assess, address, and reduce attrition through effective retention strategies
- identify employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions together with Talent Development
- creating formal and informational programs related to upskilling, reskilling, and providing new and unique employment experiences
- lead and drive performance development based on Cycle process and employee engagement surveys
- manage and facilitate organizational design, employee survey action planning, visioning, and team building that support change and growth
Do you already have...
- A relevant educational background
- + 5 years experience from similar role
- A growth mindset and are curious to explore
- Strong relationship skills– engaging in a positive way with multiple stakeholders
- Enjoy agility – ability to work with a degree of ambiguity, in a environment and adaptable to rapid change
- Change Management experience – leading change while coaching others through it
- Are a creative thinker – finding solutions that may not be common but address the challenge and fit the organization
- Are strong on execution and drive to achieve
- Are a strong networker, influencer, and team player
- Have strong business acumen
- Are a good communicator and proactive in your approach
Then this job will be a good match for you and your future growth!
And most importantly you possess grit and some superpowers that you bring with you to the team here at Kongsberg Digital.
Here in KONGSBERG DIGITAL we can offer you a lot, but mostly...
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers.
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company.
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please apply via Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2788048538/?capColoOverride=true