An exciting opportunity has arisen as Payroll accountant in Kongsberg Maritime.
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
In the payroll department you will join a group of 8 colleagues dealing with both payroll -, travel expense and other related task. The payroll department is part of the Financial Service Centre (FSC), which is located in Norway, Poland, Singapore and USA with main office in Kongsberg. The FSC provides services related to accounting, reporting, controlling, payroll, travel expenses and collection of receivables. FSC is responsible for the bookkeeping of 20 companies within Kongsberg Group.
- Salary from a-z
- Answer questions and handle salary for employees with ordinary working hours, shift scheme and offshore
- Support to Employees and Managers related to payroll
- Payments to employees
- Other tasks related to Travel & Expense and payroll
Qualifications and experience
- At least 5 years’ experience from payroll, preferably from a large production company
- Knowledge from salary- and travel expense systems, preferably Aditro
- Expertise within relevant laws and regulations
- Knowledge to excel.
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in Norwegian and English
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- analyse complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgments
- demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
- be aware of own strengths and limitations and pursues learning and career development opportunities
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact
Eirin Wold Jørgensen, Payroll Manager, phone: +47 45 42 08 82
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication