15. November 2021
Partner Success Office Rep (Inside Sales) - PL or DK location-00VIA
Imagine a future - where Internet connectivity knows no boundaries. Do you want to join one of the leading manufacturers of communication and satellite equipment on a fantastic transformational journey?
Cobham SATCOM A/S is currently looking for a Partner Success Representative (Inside Sales). Cobham SATCOM is a global tele-communication company where the main purpose of our technology is to keep people safe and connected in the remotest areas both at land and at sea. Big tech companies trust us to help them bring Internet connectivity to remote communities, as we have what it takes to lead and deliver on the most ambitious communications projects. At Cobham SATCOM, our vision is to be the leader in remote connectivity, safeguarding and connecting people and ideas. This gives meaning to the work of our 500+ employees worldwide on an everyday basis. For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Cobham SATCOM truly has something special inside.
Not all products sell themselves. At Cobham SATCOM, we seek to give every one of our customers and partners a high level, white glove experience.
This begins with our ground-breaking portfolio of products – radio safety tools, L-Band and VSAT for the Maritime segments, user terminals, gateways and systems in the Land segment.
Our Partner Success Reps breathe life into our technology portfolio. They take great pride in developing lasting relationships, building great rapport and using their flawless communication skills to sell our products to customers by phone, Web and email.
You will be part of a team consisting of around 10 colleagues based globally and report into our Partner Success Office Manager.
This role can be based in either Kraków in Poland or at our headquarters in Kgs. Lyngby just outside Copenhagen in Denmark.
In this role, you will:
- Be the primary day-to-day point of contact for Channel Partners managed accounts in terms of Planning, Partner Enablement and Development, and any other sales / non-sales opportunity-specific queries.
- Maintain good business relationships with Channel Partners to conduct needs analysis, relay product information and provide technical specifications, quotations and tenders.
- For our partners, you will build partner mindshare and increase Cobham’s share of wallet by executing the listed activities.
- Achieve KPIs by promoting Cobham’s solutions via outbound calling, consultation and other influential selling techniques. Answer inbound emails and phone calls from internal and channel partners.
- Working within Cobham to close orders efficiently for Channel Partners, educating them on where they can increase efficiency via self-service tools that Cobham is launching to the partners.
- Execution of Cobham Programs, both rebate and investment, aligned to drive a mutually beneficial partnership.
- Within your territory, you will identify your partners’ unique differentiation, skill sets, capabilities and growth potential with a view to maximise the revenue opportunity for Cobham.
- Cobham Certifications & Specialisations – Identify the optimal strategic path for each partner across Business Units, and offer guidance on the process of achievement. Be proactive in helping the partners renew relevant certifications/specialisations.
- Services and Training – identify any gaps in partner knowledge base/qualifications and educate the partners on all available sales and technical training resources within Cobham. Facilitate enrolment to any relevant training programs.
- Drive, manage and support on Channel Marketing campaigns, both bespoke and related to the Cobham Partner Program (as relevant). Act as the internal Cobham coordination point for Marketing AM’s within the partner’s organisation.
- Prepare monthly regular reports and presentations of progress, manage forecasts for your partners.
- Work with partners in complex business environments to devise new and innovative solutions to business problems, supporting field sales team.
- Orchestrate teaming by acting as a conduit between Cobham Sales force and architecture teams and that of your partners.
- Recognition of improvement opportunities with Channel Partners within segment.
- Bachelor's degree or above degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years working experience within sales, inside sales, or customer-facing positions.
- Experience with MS Office suite.
- Previous working experience within an international environment.
- Experience with virtual communication tools (like Zoom, Teams, Skype).
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Strong communication skills. Fluency in English, and at least one other European/Asian language desirable.
- Basic analytical / data analytics skills.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of project management methods.
- Self-motivation, confidence, and fast learning skills.
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame product value proposition.
Starting your career at Cobham SATCOM means that you will be surrounded by peers who are experts in their field where you can learn from the best and gain relevant skills to adapt to this continuously changing world. Being part of Cobham SATCOM opens up opportunities for you to gain both professional and personal development in our performance-oriented environment, where social interactions are highly valued. You will become a part of a diverse organization on a transformational journey, where no two days look the same, working in a culturally diverse organization where both performance and fun are key elements. You will become part of a company where you will work together with talented, helpful and fun colleagues who value teamwork and integrity.
Besides a competitive salary package, we care about our employees and offer lunch canteen, social events and societies (wine tasting, art club, Friday bar, music band), sport clubs (skiing, cycling, adventure race, badminton), paid fulltime health and accident insurance and well equipped fitness room, but most importantly we care about you becoming one of us.
Please be advised that successful candidates must be willing to present a criminal record check and go through the mandatory security clearance prior to commencing employment with Cobham SATCOM.
Cobham SATCOM is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
About Cobham SATCOM:
At Cobham SATCOM, we create, develop, innovate, and share the responsibility to fulfil our potential – both on a company and individual basis. We believe our culture of being highly innovated, our ability to continuously adapt to change, our capability to plan disciplined in connection to the demands and to foster a fun and inspiring work environment empowers us to achieve our ambitions. Join us and be part of bringing our inspiring projects to life. When connection matters you can count on Cobham SATCOM. It will be an exciting and rewarding journey so if you are up for a challenge we hope to hear from you.
Job Category Sales & BD
Organization CCC - SATCOM
Recruiter Alison Nissen