We make tomorrow different today!
You are not defined by your experience or your current role, but instead by your motivation, experience and curiosity, and ability to grow. Sounds like you? Then come join us!
This is a unique time to join Siemens Energy. As a new company that also has a strong heritage, you can help shape our future and to define what and how things are done. In Denmark, we are proud of being a global competence centre within gearing of electrical equipment and systems for offshore wind farms. By joining us you will support this development. We are growing and therefore we expand the Business Support team.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU!
- Experience with purchasing, supply chain, logistic, order handling and customer service.
- Experience in processing orders in SAP based on request from project managers, sales managers and other colleagues.
- Experience in handling internal orders (indirect purchasing).
- You have to some extent a technical knowledge and a good understanding of contractual topics and pitfalls.
- Experience with regional market analysis to identify potential suppliers.
- You are driven by supporting customers (internally as well as externally) and to deliver timely, in the agreed quality and as otherwise agreed.
- You value establishing good collaboration with our suppliers and other business partners; and
- English proficiency, excellent communications, and service minded
You will be responsible for supporting the customers, project managers, sales managers and your colleagues by placing and processing purchase orders and to follow-up on delivery times, confirmations etc.
You will have a close dialog and collaboration with different stakeholders, such as the project teams, in-company factories, other Siemens Energy entities, customers, business partners, and third-party sub-contractors.
As a part of the team, you will consider, suggest, and implement improvements in the way we support the business.
Your key tasks will be:
Order and logistic handling with full responsibility for operational performance of:
- Reviewing, placing and processing purchase orders in SAP
- Monitoring delivery times and other challenges in the supply chain
- Updating and monitoring supplier register, supplier risk assessment and material master data
- Updating and monitoring internal procedures related to order handling, implementing commodity strategies to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of goods and materials
- Contributing to implement usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance (e.g. procurement guidelines, IT systems etc.)
- Generating, monitoring and reporting savings in internal systems to make results transparent
- Generating reports to authorities.
- Communicating with customers and subcontractors in a respectful way
- Supporting colleagues in placing orders in our internal purchasing system
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
Become part of an open and dynamic culture where professional and personal development is high on the agenda. We offer you an educational everyday life in an international work environment with exciting challenges. Our success is built by our innovative and skilled employees, who with their curiosity and high professional proficiency build new knowledge and help to find answers to some of the world's most difficult questions.
We prioritize responsibility for the health and well-being of our employees and offer many employee benefits such as training facilities. We work with work life balance to build mutual, flexible working conditions.
Siemens Energy is one of the world’s leading energy technology companies. We work with our customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With a portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire value chain – from power generation to transmission to storage. This includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated is based on technologies from Siemens Energy and more than 50% of our portfolio has already been decarbonized.
We are around 100 colleagues in the Danish organisation, and in total we are global team of more than 91,000 people determined to the world’s most valued Energy technology company. We are #team purple. See more here: https://www.sebrochure.dk/siemens-energy/DemoView and meet your new colleagues here https://www.sebrochure.dk/video/E53823814
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Send us your application and CV as soon as possible. Interview will take place on a continuous basis. For further information about the position, please contact Head of Business Support, Marlene Frederiksen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate and will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.