Do you want to be part of the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions? Are you enthusiastic about working in projects? Are you someone interested in job variation in an ever-changing environment? Then Vestas may have the opportunity for you!
Sales > Offshore Operations > Purchasing & NPI
The Purchasing department is taking care of all purchases (Direct and Indirect) for the Offshore Projects including Pre-assembly Purchasing. You will coordinate all purchase orders from external suppliers towards construction projects/sites and follow up on deliverances. You will be responsible for a variety of tasks including purchase order management, arranging meetings for Procurement Plan development and maintenance as well as supporting the project on ERP systems throughout its lifecycle amongst other responsibilities.
- Maintain an ongoing dialogue with relevant stakeholders to ensure updated knowledge on procurement requirements (scope, time, etc)
- Direct the procurement planning and execution in accordance with budget owners
- Ensure that services and goods are ordered in due time
- Escalate delivery and invoicing issues as required
- Highly qualified within the ERP system in regard to procurement activities
- Knowledge of SharePoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Dynamics AX etc.
- Experience within the purchase/sourcing area
- Ability to work with limited supervision being proactive yet work collaboratively within a team
- Ability to multitask as well as have a systematic and structured approach to work
What we offer
A job with a broad variance of purchasing related tasks in a changing environment, as well as exciting prospects with the direction of the department.
Primary work location: Aarhus N, Denmark
This position requires approximately 10 days of travel per year.
You can apply online by clicking on the “Apply Online” button at the top or bottom of this page.
Please apply as soon as possible but no later than 8th July.
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels