We are increasing our pool of offshore production operators ( and senior offshore production operators) for the Danish sector of the North Sea.
We would like to invite both experienced offshore production operators as well as skilled marine engineers (holding danish certification) to apply for admission into this pool. Once you have applied and have been deemed qualified, you will be contacted for a personal interview.
If you apply as a marine engineer with no offshore production experience you must be willing to go through training before going offshore.
- Operate the facilities on a day to day basis
- Ensure operations are executed within operating envelope and in accordance with company rules and procedures
- Perform the first degree of maintenance
- Acts as area authority, opening at location the PtW (final checks, TBT, hazard identification, PtW compliance
- Conduct the daily rounds to monitor the facilities, log data, check integrity threats, check Safe operations of third parties
- Prepare and execute isolations and breaking containment verifying and ensuring the safety before any work is released
- Perform gas, NORM and other testing required to verify equipment is safe to work on for other teams
- Perform random audits on working locations
- Educational background as Process Technician, skilled craftsman or similar with craftsman diploma
- Process operations experience, preferably experience from oil and gas industry in Denmark
- Clear focus on high HSE standards
- Good analytical skills, structured and able to follow instructions closely
- Must be able to communicate effectively in english. Danish proficiency is a strong advantage
Please apply for the position as soon as possible using the ‘Send application’ button below. We will interview and onboard candidates on an ongoing basis.
Should you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact Anne Mette Krebs, direct phone: +45 7916 6174
We look forward to hearing from you!