Imagine a future where you design and secure reliable communication in our offshore wind farms worldwide.
Join us in this role where you’ll be involved in all engineering phases of establishing data and voice communication for our offshore wind farms. You’ll spend around 70 % of your time on meetings, travelling, and emails, leaving around 30 % of your time to utilise your hardcore network skills.
Welcome to SCADA Secure Connect
You’ll be part of our Networking team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for designing all parts of the wind farm network, ranging from the physical layout over layer 2 and layer 3 to security and wireless. The job is very much project-oriented and aimed at large-scale construction projects, and you’ll be participating in team collaborations across borders with people who have completely different skill sets than you.
You’ll play an important role in:
- designing and implementing the IP backbone for offshore wind farms
- conducting FAT, SAT, and SIT
- creating all necessary documentation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a CCNP Certification or are at an equivalent level
- are familiar with the routing protocols OSPF and BGP
- have a good understanding of wireless
- have an interest in Python scripting and network orchestration and automation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 05 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lukasz Brewka, Head of SCADA Secure Connect, on +4599556289 if you’d like to know more about the position.
About the job
Application deadline: 05 May 2021
Country: Denmark, Poland
Workplace: Gentofte, Skærbæk, Warsaw
Working hours: Full-time
Employment type: Permanent
Head of SCADA Secure Connect
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer