Due to increased activity, we are looking for D&W night-supervisor on Mobile units and Fixed installations offshore.
- Drilling and Well (night) supervisor for Mobile and Fixed units.
- The Supervisor must be "hands on" and a team builder.
- The Supervisor must be dedicated to HSE and Quality, and aim for continuous improvements in safety, efficiency, and quality.
- The Supervisor must be a precise, positive and decisive team leader, and with the ability to motivate, cooperate and communicate with internal and external personnel.
- The Supervisor must have an eye for the critical details and good understanding of the total risk picture.
- Minimum 1 year experience as Assistant Drilling Supervisor.
- Minimum 2 years' experience as Senior Drilling or Well Supervisor.
- University degree or higher technical education, relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications.
- Valid IWCF – Well control certificate – Supervisor level 4.
- Motivation and strong leadership abilities.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Ability to live by «I am safety» expectations.
- Strong leadership qualifications.
- Ability to communicate and motivate personnel.
- Analytic and hands-on to relevant details.
- Focused on results.
- Confident and self-driven.
- A lean mindset.
Duration: 1 year, options of additional 2 x 6 months.
Start date: 1st June 2021.
Due date: Applications will be handled at an ongoing basis, within 16th May.
- Competitive conditions
- One employer – many contractors – gives you wide experience from different environments and projects
- Exciting assignments with small and big players in the IT, energy, oil and gas, construction and other onshore industries
- 24 hour accident insurance and good health insurance
- Professional development through NECON expertise funds and courses evenings
- Personal follow-up of department managers who also are engineers with extensive industry experience
NECON is an engineering and consulting company that supply engineering and specialist expertise to IT, energy, oil and gas, the construction industry and other oneshore industries.
We live by our values; NECON shall be a generous, engaging and innovative employer. The value goal of NECON is to contribute positively to each other's success