We invite you to bring your professional engineering background and passion for sustainable energy into play, as you contribute to the development of Liquified Gas projects around the world to support the increasing demand for energy supply and green energy. To succeed in this role, you must have an excellent technical background combined with the ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams across Ramboll’s geographies.
Are you our new Mechanical Lead Engineer? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative, and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies, and people around the world.
You will join our Mechanical department
As our Mechanical Engineer, you will be part of an exceptional technical environment with 95 passionate colleagues. The discipline is highly experienced and delivers engineering and consultancy services on a global scale within the energy sector.
Transition to green energy is the department’s primary focus area. Our services cover the disciplines piping, layout and mechanical. We cover all aspects of a project including concept and feasibility studies, detailed engineering, EPC, and follow-up engineering.
You will manage your Discipline team and work closely with other disciplines in a collaborative environment to deliver exciting offshore substation projects for our clients.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Leading a project team across countries as Mechanical Discipline Lead on medium and larger projects
- Working closely with the assigned Project Manager ensuring that quality and deadlines are met
- Interacting with clients and stakeholders on technical solutions to ensure the best solution for the client
- Coordinating with other disciplines to ensure optimal and effective execution and quality
- Control the economy of the discipline by following up on discipline progress and time consumption
- Handling risks and opportunities
- Ensuring that department execution workflows and design tools are updated and maintained
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- A Bachelor, Master or PhD within Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 7 years of experience from Mechanical design within the Liquified Gas Infrastructure or equivalent
- Knowledge within LNG/LPG/CO2 is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Lead where you have delivered high quality projects successfully on time and within budget
- You specialise in design and layout - both new designs and modifications
- You have experience with multidiscipline projects
- You are familiar with 3D design tools
- Have strong oral and written skills in English and it is beneficial if you speak Danish
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include:
- You are structured and meticulous
- You enjoy client contact and confidently engage with clients
- You are a good team player
Welcome to our Energy division
Ramboll is at the forefront of addressing the green transition and offers a holistic approach to energy that supports the sector on the journey towards more sustainable solutions. With 1,800 experts in 14 countries, covering the full spectrum of technologies and all parts of the value chain from production and transmission to distribution, we plan, design, and implement energy solutions all over the world.
Ramboll in Denmark
Ramboll is a leading engineering, architecture and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945, with 16,500 employees globally. In Denmark, we are 3,500 colleagues delivering innovative solutions within Buildings, Transport, Water, Environment & Health, Energy and Management Consulting. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future, working in an open, collaborative, and empowering culture.
An equal opportunity employer
At Ramboll, we respect human rights and believe that equality, diversity, and inclusion foster the best results and a welcoming work environment without discrimination or harassment. Ramboll conducts all relations with its employees and applicants for employment in accordance with the applicable laws, directives, and regulations of the many countries in which we do business.
We invite everyone to become a part of our journey. We believe that diversity is a strength and that differences between people add value to our organization and allows us to play our part in creating sustainable societies.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline: 1st June 2022.