At Semco Maritime, you will joining an experienced and highly skilled team in our Renewable division who has created one of the largest project portfolios within offshore substations and have activities in Europe, Asia and the USA.
As an Mechanical Engineer, you will primary be involved in greenfield EPCI (Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation) contracts for offshore substation projects, where results are created together based on a high level of teamwork, professionalism and dedication.
Despite title as Mechanical engineer you will be working in multidisciplinary systems as Diesel generator system, Diesel fuel system and Water and cleaning system where knowledge and understanding of all discipline areas within these system is essential - Mechanical, Electrical and Control.
You may choose between working from our head office in Esbjerg or from our Ballerup office, whatever is the most convenient location for you
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Prepare and be responsible for design, engineering and procurement of mechanical systems, primarily diesel generator system
- Through interactions with customers and internal team, you can create proposals, technical solutions and project documentation that meet the expectations on multidiscipline projects.
- Coordination and troubleshooting with the customer, suppliers and project disciplines
- Handling suppliers, negotiations and contracts in cooperation with the project management and procurement department.
- Facilitate and participate in client workshops and meetings to ensure that scope and technical solution is according to contract
- Ensure execution and sign-off of factory (FAT) and site (SAT) tests are carried out with customers, aligned and according to the overall project plan
- Support to the site during construction and commissioning
- Participation in concept development and optimization of technical solutions
You hold a Bachelor or Master of Science in mechanical engineering, Marine engineering or another relevant background. Good multidiscipline understanding (Mechanical, Electrical and Control). Experience in offshore substations or in offshore in general is preferred. Besides, you believe that success is only achieved through dedicated teamwork.
Please submit your application via the link below. We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to submit your application as soon as possible.