Höegh LNG provides floating energy solutions and operates world-wide with a leading position as owner and operator of floating LNG import terminals; Floating storage and regasification units (FSRUs) and is one of the most experienced operators of LNG Carriers (LNGCs) and now venturing into small scale LNG operation.
Enabling the clean energy transition is our vision. To support this a clean energy segment is established to develop new solutions in addition to existing LNG operation. This could be hydrogen production, CCS as well as expanding in the LNG chain to operate small scale distribution.
HLNG’s history of innovative and new solutions dates back more than 45 years when the LNG carrier Norman Lady was delivered in 1973 as the first Moss type LNG tanker. Now our challenge is to find innovative ways to Enable the energy transition.
In cooperation with the Norwegian Shipowners’ Association, we are offering an 18-month Trainee program starting August 2022. Visit www.maritimetrainee.no for more details about the program.
We are now looking for a technical resource to join our company. You will spend time on board our vessels and shore offices on several continents and learning about the business, processes and tools.
You will be based in our Technical Management Dept., however you will rotate within most parts of the Operation Division and Business Development to ensure a robust technical and commercial training by end of the trainee period.
Typical areas to work with
- Technical Management
- Commercial and Contract Management
- Procurement and Negotiations
- Business Development
- Crew Management
- Digitalisation and Performance Monitoring
- Sustainability and emission reduction initiatives
- Master’s degree from Technical University
- Proficiency in English.
- You identify with Höegh LNG`s values: Innovative, competent, committed and reliable
- You are innovative and willing to challenge the current way of thinking
- You are open minded, forward thinking, positive and hungry to learn
- You possess energy and drive and technical curiosity
- You are a team-player, but also demonstrate the ability to work independently
- You work efficiently and achieve results on time
- You possess excellent communication and analytics skills
- Able and willing to adapt and function in diverse situations with diverse business cultures on all continents.
- Demanding and rewarding tasks in a strong and respected company in a rapidly expanding global business
- Great corporate culture within an international work-environment, high employee-satisfaction and enthusiastic colleagues
- Excellent insurance schemes including health-insurance
- Flexible workhours
- Subsidized canteen and paid lunch-break
- Modern and central office-premises
- In-house gym-facilities and subsidized gym memberships
BedriftHÖEGH LNG AS
Bransje:Reiseliv og opplevelser