Are you highly motivated and enthusiastic about new challenging projects and operations? Macro Offshore is looking for a Technical Superintendent/Maintenance responsible to expand our operational team. We are looking for a self-starter and driven resource, who likes to work in an honest, open and hectic company.
You will be part of our operational team, and be responsible for the technical status, maintenance, project follow up and compliance towards Authorities and current regulations.
Responsible for maintenance budget including cost follow up.
Responsibility to continuously seek to improve maintenance methods and procedures, and verify the maintenance program performs according to the company's target KPI`s.
Active participation in the procurement process in cooperation with the offshore operations.
Organize and coordinate projects and modifications to be carried out in collaboration with offshore technical responsible.
Perform regular trips offshore as part of process to update and revise maintenance routines etc. in the computerized maintenance system in collaboration with the offshore technical responsible.
As part of the technical team, you will also work interdisciplinary and participate in the QA/QC activities as well as contribute to risk evaluations for the planned activities.
- 5+ years of relevant experience. Preferably from Jack Up rigs, in a similar position.
- MSc or BSc in Electro / Mechanical / System engineering or Marine Technology. Higher technical graduates will be considered based on relevant experience.
- Experience and knowledge about all marine systems (hull, machinery, electric and fluid systems), including standards and regulations wrt such systems.
- Experience from use of Maintenance system TM-Master or similar system.
- Being able to work independently as well as in a team, innovative mind and proactive for new technology and work processes.
- Leadership skills.
- Open, honest, flexible and strong communicator, capable of challenging the company's mindset.
- Fluent in the Norwegian and English language, excellent communication skills, and ability to interface both offshore and onshore.
Macro Offshore Management AS is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Positive work environment with challenging tasks.
We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
If you are interested in this position and feel that you meet the qualifications, please send your CV with the reference to the position in the header. You may also include some words about yourself and the motivation for the position.
All applicants will receive feedback within end of April 2021.
Macro Offshore is a fully integrated owner and operator of accommodation vessels with a fleet of two harsh-environment deep-water accommodation jack-up rigs, Haven and Crossway Eagle. Crossway Eagle is currently on contract at Tyra West and Dan F, and is contracted until 31.12.2022 with further options. Haven is currently being contracted for Total to start operations in Denmark Q3 2021. Duration of the Haven contract is firm for 20 months with further options.
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Flere stillinger fra Macro Offshore Management AS
Skogstøstraen 37, 4029 Stavanger
Stort kart Hybridkart Flyfoto