The main role and responsibility of the OIM breaker position is to perform as is to ensure the safe and efficient management of the accommodation unit to the satisfaction of the crew, Owners, and the Charterer and to act as the Company Representative.
Responsible in law for the execution of all installation operational activities with respect to health, safety, and welfare of all persons on the installation
- Ensure that all installation operations are carried out in accordance with the requirements of Legislation, Safety Management and all other MOM' procedures and systems.
- Manage environmental risks and compliance to regulatory requirements. By example, actions and initiatives, demonstrate and promote the commitment of MOM's
- Coaching, development, and training of all offshore staff, including overseeing the OJT/Fam program. Always strive to "train-to-next-level.
- In emergency situations (real or simulated) provide leadership, direction, and control for the installation to avert or minimize the impact on people and assets. Ensuring
- Risk management and monitoring operational risk assessments
that personnel and systems are adequately practiced to deal with such situations.
- Provide strong leadership and encourage and engage team members to support the objectives of the organisation.
- Ensure that the vessel is maintained in a state for the vessel's primary role as an emergency support unit, including the conducting of regular drills and training
- Actively work to find solutions when it comes to resources planning and to keep overtime costs to a minimum
- Jack-Up/Rig experience
- Experience from same position
- Deck Class 1/Master Mariner
- Advanced Firefighting certificate STCW
- Basic Offshore Emergency Training (CA-EBS, BOISET/FOET)- OPITO
- Profic. In SURV.Craft & Recq.Boats Cert.- STCW
- Health Certificate Offshore
- Medical First Aid Certificate
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent Administration skills
- Excellent language skills, Danish & English - written and Oral
- Act as an ambassador to Macro Offshore's core values
Macro offshore crew DK ApS has a collective wage agreement with Metal Maritime (Mobile Havneanlæg)
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Flere stillinger fra Macro Offshore Management AS