Inspired by people, what technology make possible, and exiting growth journey and the green shift?
Join our high caliber team as an M&A Specialist!
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the maritime and heavy asset industries. We are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission to create the new work surface for the world’s industries and accelerate the industries’ path towards net zero.
Do you want to be a part of shaping and transforming the way industries will operate in the future?
- Are you inspired by what technology can make possible, sustainability & the green shift?
- Do you have a passion for M&A and strategy and are looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
At Kongsberg Digital we aim to change things for the better. In 5 years we have experienced strong growth by providing next generation software to our customers and now our leading digital positions experience real traction. By being a creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, energy and utilities we reinvent the way people work, and aim to make a safer and healthier planet.
As our M&A Specialist you will become a part of our Strategy and M&A team, and be an important part of driving and executing M&A processes, which is vital in a growing scale-up company. You will be responsible (both individually and together with the rest of the team) for sourcing of new M&A opportunities (create deal flow, evaluate and facilitate new processes) as well as leading the dialogue and process towards potential targets.
In this role you will also get the opportunity to:
- Lead and support deal transactions
- Post-deal integration and support
- Conduct high-level research; analysis of market, examine industry trends, track competitive landscape
- Analyze financial data, build predictive financial models and valuations
- Prepare and present presentations in relation to M&A and strategy processes
- Support developing our overall strategy
We promise you that you will grow tremendously and build your career by working here.
Who are you?
As a person you like to connect the dots and have an analytical mindset. You are intrigued by what technology can do and want to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, and results-oriented culture. You like working in an organization where expectations are high, and where the reward is personal development and career opportunities in an agile environment. If you are triggered by challenges and the opportunity to take your skills and energy to a new industry, we believe we can provide you with an exciting step in your career path. Together we will write the next chapter of digitalization.
Do you already have…
- Master’s degree in Technology, Business, Finance or similar
- 3-7 years’ experience from Management Consulting, Private Equity, Investment Banking or similar
- Experience from working with M&A processes
- Benefit with experience from either Tech, Software, Maritime or Heavy asset industries
- As well as Fluency in English
And most importantly you possess grit and some superpowers that you bring with you to the team at Kongsberg Digital.
Here at KONGSBERG DIGITAL we can offer you a lot, but mostly...
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please apply via Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2851322408/?capColoOverride=true
All applicants will receive feedback on their application in January.