Imagine a future where you ensure cost-effective, robust, and sustainable logistic concepts for the construction logistics of our projects
Join us in this role where you’ll develop logistics solutions for offshore transportation, safety, and accommodation demand during the construction phase of our wind farms. You’ll analyse the need and define the requirements for Guard vessels, Crew Transfer vessels, Walk-to-Work vessels, Accommodation JU, and helicopters, including all of these into our bidding process based on simulations and data analysis.
Welcome to Offshore Operations & Logistics
You’ll be part of Offshore Logistics where you, together with your colleagues, will develop logistics scenarios based on relevant data and other input in collaboration with the Offshore Logistics team consisting of project managers, marine, and aviation specialists. Together you’ll adjust logistics concepts throughout the development phase on changing demand or timelines and further develop the digital tools available to incorporate relevant data to improve our bid-input.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining and maintaining logistic fleet timelines for our construction projects
- using and further developing numerical models, simulation, and analytic tools together with other stakeholders
- analysing execution data to ensure a continuous improvement for our bidding process
- consolidating the logistics demand from various stakeholders and track changes and impacts.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the field of engineering, data analytics, or logistics
- have a data-driven mindset, stakeholder management skills, and are open to adapt to a fast pace and dynamic environment
- have good skills within coding or developing analytical tools
- preferably have experience from the wind or offshore industry, especially from a planning perspective of construction projects or offshore experience.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 21 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Philip Wendt, Senior Manager, on +4599554684 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work depending on the location, as you’ll interact with stakeholders primarily based in Copenhagen.
For the UK, please contact talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
21 November 2021, 23:59 CET
Country: Denmark, United Kingdom
Workplace: Gentofte, London, Skærbæk
Working hours: Full-time
Employment type: Permanent
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening, further details will be given at offer stage.
Change your consent
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer