Imagine a future where you’ll create the optimal portfolio of offshore wind projects and thus shape the future of the global leader in offshore wind
Join us in this role where you’ll become Lead or Senior Pipeline Analyst in Pipeline Management, a business function that is part of Portfolio Development & Strategy in Commercial. You’ll be responsible for the continuous planning, optimisation, and analysis of the development project pipeline to ensure the highest possible portfolio value.
Welcome to Pipeline Management
You’ll be part of small dynamic team where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure that the company achieves its strategic targets and delivers the most valuable and robust pipeline with the opportunities identified by the business. You’ll work across the Global Portfolio Development & Strategy division and collaborate closely with the Regions.
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing and executing pipeline adjustment reviews, where you, as part of the team and together with senior management, will calibrate the pipeline
- having a close dialogue with the Regions, development projects, and the wider business, building a solid understanding of the flexibility, constraints, and key risks of all projects in the pipeline
- driving prioritisation processes for global project opportunities in close collaboration with the Regions and making the initial evaluation of pipeline fit when investigating new opportunities
- being responsible for collaborating with Finance around cost and return elements as part of the portfolio analysis and around forecasts
- developing recommendations to Senior Management, including ExCom on the basis of portfolio analysis.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have relevant work experience from the international energy or infrastructure market, preferably within renewable energy
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are confident in engaging with and presenting to senior management
- hold a degree within finance, business administration, or law, and have a proven track record in a large corporation, strategy consultancy, or investment bank
- have an excellent analytical mindset with strong quantitative and problem-solving skills
- have a high level of drive, initiative, and persistence, combined with high emotional intelligence and the ability to collaborate effectively across cultures.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 3 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Elena Alekseyevna Guravova, Head of Pipeline Management, on +4599554819 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
Application deadline: 3 May 2021
Working hours: Full-time
Employment type: Permanent
Elena Alekseyevna Guravova
Head of Pipeline Management
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer
- Pension scheme, health insurance and five weeks of holiday entitled by the Danish Holiday Act. In addition to the five weeks of holiday, you’ll also receive a total of 10 paid days off for holiday purposes and fixed holidays per holiday year. For new employees, the allocation of paid holidays is made on a pro rata basis, depending on the date of employment.