An exciting opportunity for a determined Head of Payroll in Kongsberg Maritime! You will in this role set us up for new digital initiatives and improvement projects while manage the day-to-day business. You should show robust leadership -and people development skills – being both inspirational and encourage our team to feel empowered and ready for the future. With many ongoing changes, you should be able to manage stakeholders on different levels while being an ambassador with great communication skills.
In our global technology company, you will be able to join the intriguing journey towards utilization of systems aiming for efficiency and quality. Our Head of Payroll should be reliable, have a systematic approach and can create a re-assuring work atmosphere for your team. In this role, you should have solid work experience from payroll, and thrive when leading others in the pursuit of team goals.
Candidates will be evaluated continuously.
- Leadership of our colleagues in the payroll department, shaping a healthy and strong culture characterized by an inclusive work environment
- Responsible for continuously development of the payroll function in Kongsberg Maritime, including processes for all types of remuneration, reimbursement of travel and other expenses, pension, reporting to authorities and taxes
- Responsible for payroll and expense processes and procedures globally
- Responsible for relevant IT systems and utilization of potential efficiency gains
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
Qualifications and experience
- Several years of experience as a manager within payroll from large organizations, preferably in an international environment
- Experience with change and stakeholder management
- Work experience from relevant laws, regulations, accounting rules and principles
- Advanced knowledge of payroll and expense systems
- Proven results from process improvements, improvement projects and implementation of efficient procedures
- Written and verbal communication skills in Norwegian and English
You are able to
- provide your team with a clear direction, inspire and coordinate others and keep them focused on objectives
- develop people through delegation, empowerment, coaching and promote self-development
- create a stable and re-assuring work atmosphere and support and encourages team
- adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
What we can offer
- International work environment and multidisciplinary team collaboration
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Competitive terms including attractive insurance policies and pension schemes
- We offer flexible working hours
Work location: Kongsberg. Other locations where Kongsberg Maritime has offices in Norway might be considered for the right candidate
Point of contact: Tim Helmuth Grossman, VP Finance Shared Service Center, +47 99419988
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication