Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Are you attracted to the idea of working for a successful scale-up company that brings high-speed LTE connectivity to the maritime industry to meet the growing demand for more bandwidth?
On behalf of MiWire, MARPRO is looking for a Key Account Manager to work from their office in Lyngby, Denmark.
In this position, you will be responsible for continuing the positive international development of this Danish company; MiWire. MiWire presents a unique and highly relevant product, names SeaWire to the maritime industry and can already present an impressive reference list. You will work with both direct sales as well as selling through distributors. The position is hands-on and and given the stage of the development of the company, the tasks will be varied, therefore a flexible approach is desired. You will refer directly to the Managing Director.
- Maritime experience
- Lead Generation & Qualification: Identify prospects using multiple resources including but not limited to trade shows, business directories, websites, social media, and all other sources and document all activity in Salesforce. Contact and qualify all in-bound prospect enquiries generated from marketing campaigns including website, e-mail, and social media campaigns.
- Lead to Sales Conversion: Establish rapport with prospects and determine potential opportunities, customer needs, competitive situation & objections
- Experience and proven track record in B2B sales
- Working knowledge of B2B marketing
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent English
- The right to live and work in Denmark
Please upload your application and CV in English via the apply button as soon as possible. We will take applicants in for interview on a running base and will remove the job ad once the position is filled. Note that we forward a confirmation to the email address indicated by you when you apply. Check your spam folder if you have not received this within ten minutes. All applications are handled with complete confidentiality.
The recruitment process is handled by MARPRO. Please do not hesitate to contact MARPRO on +45 5370 0995, should you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process.
SeaWire brings high-speed LTE connectivity to the maritime industry to meet the growing demand for more bandwidth. The SeaWire product line is based on the RouDem FWA terminal. The RouDem integrates an auto rotating high-gain directional antenna and a built-in modem to avoid loss in cables. Additionally the RouDem has an integrated WiFi router and battery giving over 8 hours of operation for critical situations. All hardware is embedded in an IPX6 hermetically closed case, and all the internal components are industrial grade to withstand operational temperatures -20°C ~ +80°C. The SeaWire models are Plug-N-Play solutions and will automatically point the antenna in the direction of the best operator tower. The directional antenna is augmented with an omnidirectional antenna that enable continuos internet connection whilst shifting between operator towers. Read more: https://seawire.net/