Local Unit & Position Description: The Software Engineering unit in Digital Solutions is responsible for driving the technology strategy for the software business and for developing world class domain heavy software products which are offered in multiple channels. The operating unit consists of seven Product Centers worldwide and a shared technical Common Space function. The Product Centers are part of global software product lines headed up by Product Line Directors.
We are looking for a* Junior User Experience (UX) Designer* to work on the digital cloud transformation of our software products within the renewables, oil and gas, energy, and maritime industries. User experience is central to our transformation, and this is a fantastic opportunity to shape and impact the future customer journey of DNVâs software products.
You will be part of an international Common Space team with designers, software architects and software developers working with the global Product Centers and various industries to enable, support, facilitate and govern UX for a consistent and cohesive user experience.
- Design reusable components and improve existing design system
- Create UX deliverables such as journey maps, personas, wireframes, and prototypes driven by insight from both quantitative and
qualitative user research
- Collaborate with other designers, UX researcher, product managers, and developers
Position Qualifications: Position Qualifications
- You have relevant education or experience within design or technology
- You are drive by creating superior user experience and curious on new technology
- You can map user flows, journey maps, create wireframes, prototypes and create excellent visual design
- You can represent the user perspectives in the design process and deliver accessible (WCAG) and usable design
- You have experience with relevant tools such as UXPin, Figma, Sketch or similar
- You have strong analytic skills together with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- You are a team-player, reaching out to relevant parts of our organization
- You are flexible, structured, open-minded and result oriented
What can we offer?
- A great, international company with a purpose of safeguarding life, property, and the environment
- Strong company culture with emphasis on competence development
- An exciting role with significant impact on DNV products across different industries
- Cooperation and experience sharing with other UX designers around the globe
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Pension program
Company & Business Area Description: DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are a world-leading provider of digital solutions and software applications with focus on the energy, maritime and healthcare markets. Our solutions are used worldwide to manage risk and performance for wind turbines, electric grids, pipelines, processing plants, offshore structures, ships, and more. Supported by our domain knowledge and Veracity assurance platform, we enable companies to digitize and manage business critical activities in a sustainable, cost-efficient, safe and secure way.
Equal Opportunity Statement: DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Location: Veritasveien 1, HÃ¸vik
Job Type: Full-time