Corvus Energy, headquartered in Bergen, is the leading supplier of Energy Storage Systems for maritime, oil and gas, subsea and port applications. By combining technological excellence in developing battery systems with what we like to call maritime DNA, we have since the start in 2009 been pioneers in what is today considered the main green technology for reducing emissions from ships.
Corvus Energy has offices and manufacturing in Canada and Norway, along with a global sales and service network.
We are now looking for a Junior Project Manager who will be responsible for coordinating the projects that deliver Corvus Energy Storage Systems into customer applications.
- Manage the execution of projects from contract signing to customer acceptance test
- Single point of contact in communications with project partners and customers
- Ensure project deliverables meet the contract requirements and satisfy the customer
- Schedule and monitor project fieldwork
- Effectively identify and manage project risks
- Provide clear, timely reporting to project stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Gather feedback on project delivery and implement the lessons learned
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline
- 2+ years of work experience will be prefered, however recent graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Digital knowledge and tools; Microsoft 365, ERP system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Norwegian and English
- Industry knowledge or experience in the marine sector, working with globally distributed project teams and customers is an advantage
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to highlight issues, make decisions, and resolve conflict constructively
- Collaborative mindset, and a strong drive to solve problems alongside other team members
- Ability to develop relationships with partners and customers that foster long term business ties
- An exciting position within the Maritime Battery Industry Worldwide
- Be a part of a dedicated team with a common goal to power a clean future
- International career opportunities within a fast growing company
- Competitive salary and benefits
Application deadline: July 31, 2021
Our recruitment partner
IKM RADA AS is a future-oriented consulting company that delivers highly qualified employees to the largest companies in Norway. We have extensive experience in recruitment and consulting. " We have the people who create the future"
We are ready to find the best resources with the right skills!