07. October 2021
We are now looking for a Junior F&B Manager, a sole training position which has to undergo in-depth training in all F&B departments onboard.
- A development plan is prepared by the responsible F&B Manager in collaboration with the onboard Hotel Manager for a smooth introduction into operations.
- Candidate should be eager to ensure high quality service and guest satisfaction that meets our Premium product values.
- Fluent in English (more languages will be considered as benefit)
- Previous experience in similar position in F&B department on cruise ships.
- Ability to comply with company’s standards and health regulations.
- Collaboration skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Continuously striving for the best results
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An attractive package is offered according to qualifications and experience.
ABOUT HURTIGRUTEN EXPEDITIONS
- Hurtigruten Expeditions with its legacy back to 1893 is one of the strongest Expedition Brands in the world.
- The company operates total of 7 modern Expedition ships from Greenland in the North to Antarctica in the south and offers unique guest experiences worldwide.
- We are looking for the best service crew in the business to join our onboard teams.
- As an award-winning, innovative and sustainable cruise operator, there is ample opportunity to join an expanding company and team of motivated people.