Local Unit & Position Description: DNV Maritime Norway has a total of 110 employees, working from 12 offices along the Norwegian coast. The unit is responsible for all our services to the maritime cluster in Norway. The main activities are classification and surveys of ships, mobile offshore units, ocean fish farms and equipment from local manufacturers.
We are searching for surveyors to join our team of surveyors in Bergen, Stavanger, Haugesund, Ã lesund or Trondheim.
In DNV our vision is to be a trusted voice to tackle global transformations.
- Relevant B.Sc or M.Sc education within naval architecture, machinery, structure, electrical/instrumentation
- Experience as a certified watch keeping officer on ships or offshore unit
- Curiosity and willingness to constantly develop and expand your competences
- Preferably up to 5 years of experience from the maritime/offshore industry
- Graduates will also be considered
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Travel activity should be expected
- Valid driver's license
- Passion for working closely with customers
- Solution-oriented, self-driven and willing to share
- Open to change, proactive, and with a service-minded attitude
- Ability to work individually as well as in a collaborative environment
- Committed to safety
- Passion for quality systems and the quality of work
- A meaningful job with one of Norwayâs most attractive employers. We are ranked #3 in the Young Professional Attractiveness Index 2020 and Norwayâs most attractive employer 2019 by Randstad.
- A strong company culture with an emphasis on competence development
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
- Attractive total compensation package
- 6 weeks annual vacation
- International working environment
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
- Interesting and challenging projects, both national and international
- Be part of a world-leading company that has a global reach with more than 12 000 employees around to world and is headquartered in Norway.
- The possibility to grow and develop your competencies and ambitions within DNV
For further information, please contact: *
Arne SolevÃ¥g, Head of Section Norway Fleet in Service, Mid-North (Ã
lesund Trondheim), +47 95809070
Kjetil Moi ÃstbÃ¸, Head of Section Norway Fleet in Service, MOU (Stavanger, Haugesund), +47 99625081
Olav Golten, Head of Section Norway Fleet in Service, West (Bergen), +47 91005383
Company & Business Area Description: DNV is the independent expert in risk management and assurance, with almost 12,000 employees operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are the worldâs leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We enhance safety, quality, energy efficiency and environmental performance of the global shipping industry â across all vessel types and offshore structures. We invest heavily in research and development to find solutions, together with the industry, that address strategic, operational or regulatory challenges.
Equal Opportunity Statement: DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Location: ThormÃ¸hlensgt. 49A, Bergen
Job Type: Full-time