Shape your journey onboard and offshore with us
MacGregor is a leader in sustainable maritime cargo and load handling with a wide portfolio of products, services and solutions. Building on our extensive oil & gas expertise, we are developing a strong position as a provider of offshore renewable energy solutions.
The Fishery & Research (FAR) division focuses on deck handling and deck machinery for the fishery segment related to trawlers, purse seiners, service boats for fish farmers and live fish carriers in addition to the Oceanographic, Polar and Fishery research vessels.
We are looking for a Lead Engineer, Electrical to join our skilled team in Averøy.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and follow up execution and quality of detailed engineering
- Support and work together with concept engineers to understand the concepts and transpose the concept into detailed production documentation
- Train and support detail engineers in their work
- Make sure the design tools used are updated and well known to all supporting engineers
- Follow up nonconformities within own field of engineering and take appropriate actions to mitigate the risks for them to reoccur
- Participate in detailed engineering where required
- Conduct revision and approval of drawings (Side-view-control)
- Update the progress of engineering work in reporting tools
- Define a test strategy and support testing of electrical designs before/during FAT, HAT and SAT
- Make sure all quality issues are dealt with before delivery
- Follow up project delivery of documentation, drawings and calculations according to contract
- Maintain knowledge of relevant class rules, standards and regulations
- Collect documentation from sub-suppliers as needed
- Comply with deadlines and collaborate closely with other team members
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor / MSc. in a relevant engineering or equivalent practical line education
- Proven results from similar positions can compensate for formal education
- Experience from engineering and/or production, and/or assembly of electrical products
- Structured and self-driven
- Quality focused
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
YOU WILL BE PART OF:
By joining MacGregor, you will be able to work closely with leading industry professionals, developing and implementing new concepts that set the standards in the maritime transportation and offshore industries. We offer our employees the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization leveraged upon our shared values of Integrity, Quality and Safety. With us you will be part of a collaborative working culture with challenges and opportunities to further develop yourself professionally.
INTERESTED TO JOIN?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application by January 25, 2022.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Erland Ingebrikt Eidsæther, Design Manager.
MacGregor is part of Cargotec
MacGregor shapes the offshore and marine industries by offering world-leading engineering solutions and services with a strong portfolio of MacGregor, Hatlapa, Porsgrunn, Pusnes and Triplex brands. Shipbuilders, owners and operators are able to optimise the lifetime profitability, safety, reliability and environmental sustainability of their operations by working in close cooperation with MacGregor.
MacGregor solutions and services for handling marine cargoes, vessel operations, offshore loads, crude/LNG transfer and offshore mooring are all designed to perform with the sea. www.macgregor.com
Cargotec's (Nasdaq Helsinki: CGCBV) sales in 2020 totalled approximately EUR 3.3 billion and it employs around 11,000 people. www.cargotec.com
MacGregor is a world-leading provider of cargo and load handling solutions with sustainability and performance at its heart.
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Send melding
Heimegardsveien 21, 6533 Averøy
Stort kart Hybridkart Flyfoto