Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline’s core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline’s activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis. worldline.comJob Title
IT Service Deliver Manager (SDM) – SAP Finance (F/M) Purpose:
The IT Service Delivery Manager oversees and controls the selected IT supplier(s) contracted to deliver the support services for his area of responsibility to enable the delivery of a high-quality service to end users. He also ensures Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place and being followed to meet business needs. This position is also a stakeholder facing role that requires expectations to be established and managed within the business and the drive the respective IT team(s) to achieve those expectations.
The area of responsibility of the SDM is the SAP Finance applications. Reporting To
Service manager Director Responsibilities
* Coordinates operations end-to-end, also Performance check and SLA breach per service and applicable providers
* Monitors implementation of the Service Management processes within the vendor(s), as well as end-to-end “business need fulfillment” time for each Key Vendor (ensure SLA)
* Reviews performance and quality of the entire project and service portfolio based on a standardized scorecard for the individual applications and project(s)
* Coordinates resolution of possible disputes or issues among Key Vendors (related but not limited to Underperformance and Chronic Underperformance)
* Periodically controls volumes according to needs of Performance management reporting office, Demand Management.
* Controls and Coordinates supplier(s) Incident coordinator, Problem manager, Problem analyst.
* Coordinates of the management of capacity and availability of resources and systems in cooperation with IT architecture team and Business Manager
* Approves and aligns Key Vendor resource topics if related to execution of services
* Handles escalations across Key Suppliers and 3rd party providers & vendors
* Part of acceptance procedure and approver for go live of new services and change requests
* Controls and monitors the daily execution of support contract(s) in his area of responsibility
* Supports PMO in any planning / budget report activities
* Make recommendations for Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner
* Work with internal and third-party teams to ensure actions are taken and completed to protect and improve services
* Provide regular and accurate management reporting on IT Service performance
* Be an ambassador for Corporate IT, working across the business to provide effective communication on IT matters and build relationships with other teams to ensure effective dialogue between departments Knowledge & Experience
* Experienced Service Management professional
* ITIL Qualified
* Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
* Experience on SAP Finance (GL, AP, AR, BL, AA), and their customization
* Strong experience in business process analysis, designing and validation
* Knowledge of Tax, Interco and Integration between FI and MM-PUR, SD, CO-CCA, PS, PCA modules
* Experience in migrating from ECC 6 to S/4
* Experience also in working in S/4 environments
* Experience in large and international SAP projects in a context of a template roll out. Qualities & Skills
IT skills :
* Able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the above responsibilities
* A passion for Service Improvement
* Service Management or Support in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
* Expert knowledge of ITIL disciplines
* Able to write design documents for customizing or for specific programs (like interfaces) in FI modules or in relation with SD, MM, CO modules
* Able to coordinate with the ABAP offshore factory to get these settings, programs or interfaces delivered.
* Able to do/control integration Testing on these deliveries
* Capability to coordinate with Migration experts on FI/CO objects.
* Able to support Business in their Customer Acceptance Test, make the analysis of the bugs reported
* Ability to understand reporting needs in the Finance domain.
* Knowledge on queries and LSMWs
* ECC6 + S/4 Finance + Fiori knowledge
* Experience on SAP Solution Manager and capability to monitor non regression tests with this solution.
* Experience of migration ECC6 + S/4 Finance
Soft skills :
* Excellent leadership and people management skills
* Team spirit
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Dutch and/or French are a plus
* Good listener, analysis and facilitation skills
* Ability to simplify complex things for wider understanding
* Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
* Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Excellent organizational skills
* Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
* Self-motivation and able to take responsibility
* Able to manage and prioritize and tasks and time efficiently
* Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
The 11,000 employees of Worldline are all different but share the same values. You can see it in the way we behave. We are curious and humble – we are learning every day, we keep things simple and everyone engaged. In our fast-moving industry, we are adaptable and life-long learners. Everyone demonstrates the same dedication to quality and efficiency. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of service. Above all, we never turn our back on a challenge. These values nurture a dynamic and innovative team where everyone can develop and grow.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Worldline is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Our recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.