OSM Bergen is currently seeking an IT Manager.
The IT Manager shall ensure functional, reliable, and secure IT and communication systems for OSM Bergen office and for vessels in management from OSM Bergen, reporting to the ICT Manager Europe.
- Responsible for IT and communication systems for OSM Bergen office and for vessels in management from OSM Bergen
- Ensure that the agreed IT and communication strategy is used to support the business activities of OSM Bergen office and for vessels in management from OSM Bergen
- Be responsible for the evaluation, development and implementation of new IT and Communication systems
- Assist the various departments with respect to evaluation, requirements, service, maintenance, etc., related to acquisition of IT and communication support systems
- Ensure that the acquired IT and Communication systems are running well and that the systems are integrated and as such work as a “whole”
- Provide assistance to the users of IT and communication systems and arrange sufficient training in order that the individual skills are at satisfactory levels
- Ensure that the IT and communications systems are well protected against virus attacks and appropriate security against unauthorized access to the systems
- Ensure that there are back-up routines established for IT systems in OSM Bergen office and for vessels in management from OSM Bergen
- Be responsible for and manage agreements and efficient co-operation with IT and communication partners who assists in providing IT and communication systems / assistance to OSM Bergen office and for vessels in management from OSM Bergen
- Experience from management of office IT communication systems for medium/large office environment in international business; preferably from shipping or offshore segment
- Experience from management of vessel IT and communication systems
- Hardware – network technology
- Software – incl. operative systems & network administration, databases
- Internet technology / communication, TCP/IP, telecommunication, etc.
- TEAM BUILDERS
- ALWAYS ON!
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities
- Competent and exciting working environment
- Competitive terms and attractive benefits