Would you like a job with the world as your playground – and at that, in a market leader within technical insulation for the process, marine and offshore industries?
Join ROCKWOOL Technical Insulation, a subsidiary of the ROCKWOOL Group, and play a major role in pursuing projects for key accounts throughout the value chain.
As International Sales Manager for Marine and Offshore segments, you will be instrumental in creating, maintaining and improving relationships with all stakeholders within Marine and Offshore business environment, including shipyards, designers and OEM fabricators – all while taking on a senior role in your team as you lead and take ownership of main customer and project opportunities in the market.
This is who we are
You will join an international team of 8 regional sales managers located across the world. Together, we sell ROCKWOOL Technical Insulation products to customers in the Industrial and Marine & Offshore segments.
“In the team, we know that we are greater together. We take a constructive approach to finding the best opportunities to pursue. This is also where you can truly shine – by using your skills to make sure we know everything about our stakeholders and do not miss any golden opportunities,” explains the Business Unit Director Europe.
This is the role
You will have the global responsibility for the Marine & Offshore sales. Taking on a senior role in the team, you will be in charge of large customers, stakeholders and projects and influence the overall direction of our Marine & Offshore business. Specifically, you will play a significant role in our team’s success by coaching and supporting team members, allowing them to prioritise opportunities, make the right decisions at the right time and increase our overall win rates.
An important part of your job will be to build great relationships with key customer stakeholders so you can provide important feedback to Product Management, Supply Chain and R&D on needed areas of development within our product offering that can help our customers and the overall growth of our business. Moreover, you will:
- Visit key owners, specifiers, shipyards and contractors to build customer relations and gain a leading position in the market
- Actively influence projects in order to specify our products by means of both specification and sales activity
- Ensure market and competition monitoring to constantly adapt sales and marketing strategies to the latest market needs
- Prepare product- and segment-related strategies and action plans in accordance with the company strategy and goals
- Support regional sales managers and our financial department in managing the risk and payment of our customers, negotiating the possible payment warranties and helping to recover delayed or doubtful payments
This is what you offer
“We are looking for a colleague who can show initiative and take on ownership of the segment. You know how to maneuver within complex matrix organisations, and you work in a constructive manner to find opportunities and clear potential hurdles. Also, you’re a naturally born relationship-builder who enjoys working across functions to influence stakeholders,” says the Business Unit Director.
Furthermore, we imagine that you:
- Hold a degree in business and/or engineering and have several years’ sales experience with technical products for the marine and offshore industry
- Have experience in leadership as well as negotiation and possess great organisational skills
- Have good Excel and PowerPoint skills and can work in a CRM system
- Are willing to travel 75% of your time, mainly within Europe for sales meetings with large accounts
- Are fluent in English, and it is a plus if you know one or more European languages
This is what we offer
You will be part of an international company and a segment with a large potential for growth. This means your impact on the business can truly be felt if you know how to make the right move at the right time. Furthermore, you will be part of an organisation with a strong focus on sustainability and be able to work on interesting global projects, which you can read more about right here.
If you think you have what it takes to thrive and success in the role, submit your application and CV in English on our ROCKWOOL Career site or through Linked In. We look forward to know you!