DNV is looking for an Integrity Engineer in our Integrity Management section in Stavanger. The section, which currently comprises 9 experienced and highly qualified resources, is now growing to better support Oil & Gas customer in securing the integrity of their assets.
Energy companies in Norway continue to invest substantially, both in new field developments and in renewable energy developments, to grow cashflow and strengthen profitability. DNV’s role is to be a technical- and risk advisory expert partner, helping customers to succeed in reaching their business targets, without compromising safety for people and the environment.
Integrity management is a vital service especially since much of the infrastructures offshore are aging rapidly and it is expected that the marked will continue to grow the coming years.
The successful candidate will work closely together with colleagues in the section, and across sections and departments, within different aspects of integrity management, including the following topics:
- Establishment of strategies and governing documents for operators
- Perform and implement risk-based inspection analysis
- Establish, implement and continuously improve inspection plans
- Evaluate results from inspections and propose mitigating actions
- Assessment and / or verification of operator’s systems for inspection / integrity management
- Advise operators regarding improvement of inspection systematics and helping to increase efficiency and availability of their assets
- Project Management
- Maintenance management and maintenance optimisation
Comprehensive contact with clients and involvement in marketing, as well as project development will be an integrated part of the job together with technology based services.
The successful candidate should have:
- A solid academic background with relevant university degree (M.Sc/B.Sc) within e.g. risk mangement, offshore technology, corrosion assessment, maintenance engineering, chemistry or material technology
- Some years of relevant work experience or be a newly graduate
- good command of English and preferably Norwegian, both spoken and written
- A positive and solution-oriented work attitude
- Good communicative skills, both written and oral
- Capabilities as team worker with good collaborative skills
- A strong commercial mindset
- Drive to continuously improve services and deliveries
- Ability and dedication to take on challenging tasks
- A meaningful job with one of Norway’s most attractive employers. We are ranked #3 in the Young Professional Attractiveness Index 2020 and Norway’s most attractive employer 2019 by Randstad.
- A strong company culture with an emphasis on competence development
- Great colleagues who value teamwork and support
- International working environment
- Attractive total compensation package
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Be part of a world-leading company that has a global reach with more than 12 000 employees around to world and is headquartered in Norway.
- Flexible working hours and focus on work/life balance
- 6 weeks annual vacation
- Social events, sports, and team building activities
- Meet other young professionals through established networks and informal events by CONNECT
- Well-equipped exercise center
For more details contact:
Kjetil Eikeland, Head of Section +47 97516980
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We provide assurance to the entire energy value chain through our advisory, monitoring, verification, and certification services. As the world's leading resource of independent energy experts and technical advisors, we help industries and governments to navigate the many complex, interrelated transitions taking place globally and regionally, in the energy industry. We are committed to realizing the goals of the Paris Agreement, and support all stakeholders to transition faster to a deeply decarbonized energy system.
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!