Imagine a future where you take up the challenge of building and operating our identity access management (IAM) solution
Join us in this role where you’ll be helping the business succeed and staying secured by translating security and regulatory requirements into our IAM platform. As part of the IAM team, you’ll interact with all parts of the organisation across many countries and cultures.
Welcome to Identity Access Management
You’ll be part of our Infrastructure Management & IAM Product team where you, together with your colleagues around the globe, will form part of the Enterprise IAM Architecture. We implement the IAM platform, security best practices, guidelines, and blueprints. You’ll be engaging with the business units and our global IT and OT organisations in terms of their requirements or security concerns of regulators, partners, and clients.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working with the IAM Product team, the IAM projects, and our business to identify and map current architecture and infrastructure across the IT and OT landscape
- guiding the design, architecture, and integration of the IAM toolset (IGA, PAM, MFA, Identity Repository) taking our goals and strategic direction into account
- designing, implementing, and maintaining the technical IAM platform while continuously evaluating and driving optimisation of the existing setup, and ensuring that the architecture remain updated and effective
- providing support and expertise to IT and OT on IAM tool utilisation and development
- leading IAM discussions as well as leading and recommending technical information technology solutions, implementations, upgrades, enhancements, and conversions
- supporting IT goals and objectives including measures and projects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with architecting and designing IAM, and troubleshooting IAM issues in a large-scale multi-site environment
- have a good understanding of IT and OT security architecture
- have knowledge of MS Active Directory authentication, incl. Group Policy Objects and Azure cloud
- have excellent communication and technical skills
- have good team building skills and the ability to cooperate within virtual teams
- have a personal drive to achieve results.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 1 June 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Yong Shyan Tan, Head of Agile Architecture & Security, on +601114556500 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Malaysia, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY on +60392124256 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll travel to Denmark or Kuala Lumpur.
About the job
Application deadline: 1 June 2021
Country: Denmark, Malaysia
Workplace: Gentofte, Kuala Lumpur
Working hours: Full-time
Employment type: Permanent
Yong Shyan Tan
Head of Agile Architecture & Security CC
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer