Imagine a future where you contribute to the energisation of our offshore pipeline
Join us in this role where you’ll provide leadership and project management within the development of our HVDC module in the product line.
Welcome to Electrical Project Management
You’ll be part of Electrical Project Management where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver against our business case targets for the electrical package, while safeguarding the reliability, operability, and performance of the electrical transmission system.
You’ll play an important role in:
- securing an adequate and cost-competitive supply chain for relevant asset projects
- ensuring interface alignment towards asset projects and other product lines
- ensuring usage of knowledge from nonconformities and lessons learnt to drive preventive actions across the asset project portfolio
- driving cost optimisation across module products to meet the LCoE targets outlined in the product line roadmap
- providing continuous support to asset projects on scope, schedule, risks, and cost assumptions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are an experienced project manager with extensive relevant work experience of technically complex and high-value construction projects
- have strong negotiation, communication, and leadership skills as well as commercial understanding and awareness
- have prior experience with HVDC systems (VSC and conventional) at transmission voltage levels up to 500 kV
- have proven technical capabilities associated with the design, configuration, manufacture, installation, and commissioning of HVDC systems.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 26 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mikael Hostrup, Senior Manager, on +4599556270 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the UK, please contact talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
About the job
26 November 2021, 23:59 CEST
Country: Denmark, United Kingdom
Workplace: Gentofte, London
Working hours: Full-time
Employment type: Permanent
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening, further details will be given at offer stage.
Change your consent
- 6,000 employees worldwide.
- Headquartered in Denmark and located in 13 countries.
- Ørsted develops, constructs and operates offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms, energy storage facilities, and bioenergy plants, and provides energy products to its customers.
- Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
An inclusive team
Ørsted wants all employees to have the same opportunities for impact and growth, regardless of age, nationality, disability, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or beliefs. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.
What we offer