At Semco Maritime, you will joining an experienced and highly skilled team in our Renewable division who has created one of the largest project portfolios within offshore substations and have activities in Europe, Asia and the USA.
As an HVAC Engineer, you will be involved in greenfield EPCI (Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation) contracts for offshore substation projects, where results are created together based on a high level of teamwork, professionalism and dedication. Knowledge and understanding of all discipline areas within HVAC system is requisite - Mechanical, Electrical and Control.
You may choose between working from our head office in Esbjerg or from our Ballerup office, whatever is the most convenient location for you
Key responsibilities and tasks
Managing the overall engineering scope for HVAC system by:
- Clarify client requirement within tender and project phase
- Produce and be responsible for design solution, documentation and purchase together with our procurement department
- Problem solving with a solution-oriented mindset
- Attending factory tests, site tests and handover of projects to clients and their O&M organisations
- Support to the site during construction and commissioning
- Part of engineering studies and provide technical solutions, clarifications and specifications
- Participation in concept development and optimization of technical solutions
You hold a Bachelor or Master of Science in mechanical engineering, Marine engineering or another relevant background. Good Knowledge and experience in ventilation systems, direct expansion and water-based cooling system. Experience in offshore substations or in offshore in general is preferred. Besides, you believe that success is only achieved through dedicated teamwork.
Please submit your application via the link below. We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to submit your application as soon as possible.