Do you want to help develop future energy solutions?
At Aker Solutions we are changemakers and accelerators. With a proud history of delivering complex projects to the oil and gas industry, we are looking for talented individuals to help us shape the path towards a sustainable energy future.
The HSSE department Norway , Aker Solutions Electrification, Modification and Maintenance (EMM) is looking for a HSSE Manager Project who can strengthen our team in Stavanger.
What will you be doing?
- Manage the HSSE work within projects along with the project management.
- Develop and follow- up HSSE plans and activity plans.
- Ensure implementation of the HSSE work in the projects in accordance with requirements (laws and contractual requirements).
- Ensure all HSSE activities are planned and executed according to internal procedures and guidelines.
- Be the contact person within HSSE towards project management, customer and project personnel.
- Follow- up HSSE results and findings onshore and offshore.
- Participate in projects Risk Management activities focusing on HSSE aspect
- Implement and perform risk analyses as required.
- Evaluation and follow-up of subcontractors in the project.
- Implement activities to secure a good HSSE culture.
- Establish statistics and trend analyses.
- Establish project emergency planning system
- Give input on HSSE issues with regard to tendering activities, such as development of HSSE plans, compilation of HSSE statistics and give HSSE input as required
- Implement HSSE learning and best practices in own project and into relevant networks
We think you should have:
- Higher technical education (MSc) within relevant area
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience from modification projects in the offshore industry, preferably from the North Sea
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative and to be flexible.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English - verbally and writing skills
More reasons to work with us:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen
- Immediate proximity to public transport, restaurants and shopping
- Free gym membership at state-of the art training facilities
- Excellent health services provided by Aker Care
Interested? Contact us.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Camilla Kopteff, Senior Recruiter NES Advantage Solutions, tel. +47 92632012 email@example.com
Thea Birkeland, Recruiter NES Advanatge Solutions, tel. +47 99561869 firstname.lastname@example.org
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing service
This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.