Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like Solar and Batteries. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation and solar and batteries installations in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK.
We are now looking for the right person to fill the position as H&S Specialist Onshore in BA Wind.
Overall purpose of the role:
To give independent, authoritative advice and support to ensure H&S compliance including legal requirements, the BA Wind H&S ambition and industry best practice through early phases of the asset lifecycle.
As H&S Specialist Onshore you have the following key responsibilities:
· Give independent advice (wanted/unwanted) and support the project team on implementation of the BA Wind H&S Management System in accordance with ISO 45001.
· Support and coach project teams and managers to fulfil their H&S responsibilities and increase H&S awareness and leadership.
· Participate in Technical Due Diligence workshops and Turbine Walkdowns with area team.
· Monitor legislation concerning design / machine directive / permits, etc.
· Ensure accidents/incidents are reported and investigated in accordance with company procedures and legal requirements.
· Carry out and contribute to internal/external H&S inspections, audits and safety assessments when required and on completion provide written reports.
· Effectively coordinate, communicate and report on H&S status.
· Support the Onshore unit to continually improve their H&S culture, leadership and performance.
· Support development and implementation of our H&S strategies, plans, regulations and standards.
· Understand current and future business needs for assigned area and estimate workload.
· Continuously prioritize and drive progress on H&S Onshore goals and change initiatives.
Your profile as H&S Specialist:
· At least 5 years relevant experience in working in a high hazard industry such as construction / power industry and/or Wind industry with focus on Health & Safety.
· Experience as Machine Safety Expert is a strong plus.
· Relevant Health & Safety education and BAS-P experience.
· Strong ability to influence on management level, build relations, understand the business, manage expectations & facilitate decisions.
· Proactive and ability to function fully independently.
· Full and detailed understanding of Swedish Health & Safety legislation.
· Ability to advise and support projects to ensure high H&S standards.
· Good communication skills both verbally and written in Swedish.
The location of this position is Stockholm Solna, regular business trips are required.
Start: September 2020
Duration: 3 months, prolongation possible
Contact: Charlotte Carlnäs
072-250 27 24