On behalf of Hurtigruten Expeditions, we are currently looking for an experienced Housekeeper to join the Expedition fleet.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Housekeeper is responsible for overseeing housekeeping and laundry operation on board the vessel and reports to the Reception Manager.
Candidate must ensure that the ship provides a structured, efficient and premium level housekeeping service.
- Fluent in English (more languages will be considered as benefit)
- Proven experience and expertise as Housekeeper on Mid-size Cruise Ships / or similar experience.
- Must be able to use and access SPMS, Docmaps ,MMS, Fidelio, OCS, Teams, Workplace, Loopon and POS to retrieve information needed and distribute to crew as needed.
- Ability to comply with Company’s standards and health regulations.
- Commercial Awareness and cost control management.
- Leadership and collaboration skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Continuously striving for the best results
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An attractive package is offered according to qualifications and experience.
ABOUT HURTIGRUTEN EXPEDITIONS
Hurtigruten Expeditions with its legacy back to 1893 is one of the strongest Expedition Brands in the world.
The company operates total of 7 modern Expedition ships from Greenland in the North to Antarctica in the south and offers unique guest experiences world wide.
We are looking for the best service crew in the business to join our onboard teams.
As an award-winning, innovative and sustainable cruise operator, there is ample opportunity to join an expanding company and team of motivated people.