Expected start date: Q2
Contract type: Fixed term contract
Are you interested in preparing, develop & execute the handover procedure for Tyra complex? If yes, then this position in Esbjerg, Denmark might be your match!
As Handover Coordinator in the Tyra Redevelopment Project- Team you will be able to shape and develop a central role with great influence in being responsible for the handover from Commissioning to Start-Up and from Start-Up to field operations. This is with the possibility to continuously learn and develop your competencies in ensuring proper handover of the special tools, software, leftover spares to field operation. You will get to use your knowledge and experience applying a range of techniques when being strongly involved with the main stakeholders in the area Hook- Up, Commissioning and Field Operations.
Overall, you have the responsibility for the proper compilation of the pre-commissioning, commission and TOM dossiers. You are the one to be in charge of following up the signature and proper content of pre-commissioning and commissioning dossiers.
These areas of responsibilities will include tasks such as:
- Liaise with the concerned parties to obtain the last updates of spading list, override, inhibition, isolation and running PTWs for the subsystems involved in each TOM as part of TOM dossier.
- In charge to call for TOM walkdown, issue the visit report and follow up the TOM signatories
- Liaise with CMS coordinator, commissioning team and field operations to ensure all required documentation are provided and to unblock the potential constrains to enhance the progress
- Provide the raw daily report for validation and submission
It is important that you possess a safety mindset and address the job with a strong understanding of the business and people. Naturally, you thrive in a highly independent and visible position in a free and dynamic working environment. Moreover, this position calls for strong leadership skills. This is with the ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment and therefore transverse work efficiency skills are relevant. We are looking for a strong team player with the ability to build relationships and work constructively with others to achieve business goals. Good interpersonal and communicative skills are essential in order to build relationships and work constructively with others to achieve business goals. Moreover, this position calls for excellent constructive and supporting communication skills, as English may not be the site workers first language.
- Degree in Engineering
- Min 5 years working on Oil & Gas with proven experience in Start-up and operation of oil and gas processes, utilities and water treatment with a multi discipline competences
- Experience in Risk analysis, Safety of personnel and facilities
- Proficiency in oral and written English
For HR related questions regarding this position, please contact Kaj Lund (Recruitment Partner) on +45 40 24 57 96. For the position/job related questions, please contact Henri Vidal (Field Operations Manager) on email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application!
Experience level required
About us / company profile
After more than 30 years of production, the Tyra field requires a full redevelopment due to the subsidence of the chalk reservoir. This has led to the Tyra platforms sinking by around 5 meters since production started and has reduced the gap between the sea and the platform decks. You have the chance to witness the overlap between the physical and digital worlds being part of new ground-breaking solutions for digital oilfields and integrated operations. This is where you come in; Take action today and shape tomorrow’s energy. With diversity and mobility being the hallmarks of Total, you will therefore both get to develop professionally and personally.